Oh dear-i ate:-(

poppygirl

Hiya,

I am on day three and while it's been tough I have been so determined.

I saw a friend this morning straight after the school run and didn't get home until 11am then had my first shake ...then after that raided the cupboards for chocolate & sweet stuff.

I'm disappointed but I HAVE to draw a line under it and move on. Will get the water down and keep going!

B****r though, why did I do it?!?

Don't worry about it hun, you've drawn a line under it and moved on, well done to you for stopping and not carrying on eating today, that takes strength x

I remember day 3 being the hardest when I did CD so I imagine its the same on this diet. Good on you for drawing a line under it and moving on, it would be very easy to just say 'oh well, I ate, might aswell see what else there is to eat'. Keep going, its easy to have the odd blip xx

Don't beat yourself up about it. Next time you are tempted to eat, think of how you feel right now - the regret, the disappointment etc. That is what usually makes me stick to it, thinking of how I feel when I do cheat.

Get straight back on and you'll be fine.

yep ditto with all of the above. We none of us are perfect and it's how you deal with the slip ups that count. Congrats for remaining strong the rest of the day and tomorrow is another day xx

just get back on tomorrow it must be one of those days for everyone as ive binged too.

Back