Oh dear..... I cocked up - what now?!

minirog

Silver Member
I've just eaten 800 cals of indian food. Including over 70g of carbs.

Do I need to give up all together or shall I just carry on? I've resisted so many temptations and then tonight I just caved. I couldn't watch my friends eating another takeaway without having some. I didn't eat a whole portion of curry, but I did eat almost half and 3/4 of a naan bread. I am absolutely stuffed to feeling sick and gutted I've messed up my diet.

I bet I put all the weight back on now, but I only have myself to blame. I really want to get straight back on SS+ tomorrow and chalk it down to a bad (VERY bad) day, but I have a feeling it won't be that easy.

Can anyone offer any advice? I'm such an idiot!!!!

Hey hun.....Don't be so down on ya self..ok you've bliped doesn't mean ya gonna put all ya weight back on....draw a line and get your positive attitude back that you had at the weekend..you did amazing then..ok you may be out of ketosis but you'll be back in it soon enough and can continue your weight loss journey...few can do ss without a blip so ya not in a minority hun.

So start tomorrow with a positive attitude and you'll be back on ss in no time:p

Thank you! It's so typical that I get through a tough weekend and then cave on a Monday.

I'm determined to get 'back on the horse' tomorrow though so hopefully I'll be back on track. Not sure I'm going to weigh on Thursday now though - eek!

How are you doing? Just posted on the team thread too, so sorry to be boring!

So Argentinian men not for you then? Each to their own I say! :)

I'm probably the worst for giving advice as I beat myself up something terrible when I stray off plan but . . .

I'd get straight back on the plan. You may not have the best WI but you'll be a way towards a good one after that. If you just give it in now then you've wasted all the hard work so far. Plus, as my CDC said to me tonight, it's not an easy plan to do and it's not a quick fix, especially when we have years of habits etc to break. We all fall off the straight and narrow at some point, whether that's dieting or something else, the key is to dust yourself off, accept that it happened and decide whether you want to carry on or not.

I hope this has helped. Chin up hun, we're all here for you xx

Go to weigh in thursday hun....don't avoid it 1) it will make you get back on track and 2) I doubt you'll have a gain but even a slight one you'll remember what can happen if ya blip.......But drink plenty of water and stick to your packs till thursday and i'm sure you'll see a loss:D

yeah am good not enjoying being off cd at moment but only till 9th so can't wait to be back on track...never thought i'd wish i was back on cd haha.

And no to argy men very pretty but they annoy me hehe:rolleyes: x

Thanks Obsy, it does help to 'talk' to people who understand. I'm going to try and start the day NOT feeling guilty tomorrow and get straight back on it.

You guys are awesome. Thanks xx

Hey that's what we are here for. I'm my own worst enemy though, had a tough week and what did I do? Stayed away from here. Typical of me, never take my own advice x

Just draw a line under it.

I saw my consultant at 6pm for my first WI. I then had a full on Chinese that night before embarking on Cambridge the next day. The following Monday I weighed in 10lb lighter. You can easily 'rein in' any damage you've done.

Please don't feel despondent xx

Is only 70g carbs, you can get rid of that easily hun. Get glugging water and stick with the plan. Bet you still have a good loss Thurs.

I have blipped lots, hence my slower weight loss, but am still losing

Keep going hun, you are doing great

Charlie xx

Hi, don't beat yourself up, the weight you have already lost is a great achievement so don't let it ruin the rest of your week. Start a fresh and I am sure your weigh in won't be as bad as you think. Good luck xx.

Back