Oh dear me!

Did you all feel really pants and bloated after? I used to after eating mcdonalds, which was why it was so rare. Im worrying about my holiday as i love french bread and nuttella and ice creams.

That's how I'll feel on Sunday, I know it. :)

It's the day after Saturday love. ;)

Did you all feel really pants and bloated after? I used to after eating mcdonalds, which was why it was so rare. Im worrying about my holiday as i love french bread and nuttella and ice creams.

Yep, I felt really tired aswell, had to go for an afternoon nap!:eek:
Started again today and really feel ill from all the carbs I've had!:cry:I swear carbs give me a hangover!

It's Army V Navy day at Twickenham love.

Lol Messy, Jim, very messy! Kezz i think thats how i used to feel everyday. Its amazing what a bad reaction our bodies have to carbs........if only all those "dont do atkins, its bad for you" people understood.

I know, I suffer really badly when I have a carb blowout, even when alcohol isn't involved.

I feel much worse when I've had carbs than when I've overloaded on alcohol!

Im begining to think i wont actually want any french bread when i go away now. Not a bad thing

I feel much worse when I've had carbs than when I've overloaded on alcohol!

That's a point, I am the same, I have drunk a lot one night and not felt that bad the next day, but carbs + alcohol is a killer.

Back