oh dear need some motivation people....

Tracie Green

Silver Member
Hiya guys well i was supposed to start again today but i feel like ive buggered it up already as i had a bowl of strawberry crunch 4 brekky, cant imagine how many syns that is!!! but thats the only bad thing ive had so if i have a syn free dinner, i should be ok??? only 4 weeks to lose as much as poss!!! gotta look good in ma bikini!!!:(

dont feel so guilty over it or you will just be setting yourself up to fail. accept you made a mistake and carry on doing it the right way :) you will be fine!! x

yeah your right, must do it, have done so well so far! and everyone keeps saying how good i look now, i think in my mind im kinda saying "oh go on have it, youve done well" but no, ive had my break, get back to it now!!! x

What a great holiday you have booked. If you could get back on track in ernest for 4 weeks, with no more excuses, or treating yourself with food you will feel even better on the beach! Go Tracie, stick with it!!

Hey Tracie

The best way I can think to motivate you is to tell you how beautiful Kuredu is.....

We went there in 2005 and stayed in the Sangu Jacuzzi beach villas - the 'O' part of the island wasn't built when we were there so I imagine there have been a few changes. The island is beautiful and looks amazing as you fly in on the water plane (little tip - shut the windows when they land or you will get wet!). You will then walk up the little jetty and they will be playing music with banners as you arrive - they make you feel very special. The beach is stunning - pure white sand. The sea is like bath water but with such amazing sealife - turtles will swim past you as you swim (as will sharks but they are just little black tip reef sharks) and the fish are so colourful. Take a walk around the island and see more wildlife - fruit bats just hang from the trees. The sea near the water villas in the sangu area is great for seeing sharks and sting rays - it is good to snorkle here but this bit is a bit corally. Make sure you snorkle the house reef - to the left if looking out to see from the pool area - amazing sealife and beautiful fish all just a few mins swim from the beach. Although watch out for the landing seaplanes - they scared me a few times. Take a visit to the dive school and if you fancy it go scuba diving (we did loads of this) but if not just go on a few of the half day snorkling boat trips - they go to far out places that are fantastic - you will def swim with turtles on thoese trips. You are hubby should do the paradise island trip to the deserted island just across from kuredu - you can go for half day or full day - all on your own with a box of food and drink and walkie talkies for emergencies. Only palce you can go topless as noone can see you there - very romantic..... Book up early tho as it was really popular. The people are amazing and so friendly. Everything is spotless and perfect. Def go to the spa - fantastic treatments. Only downside is the food.... I guarantee you put on at least some of the weight you have lost as it is gorgeous. Everything you could ask for and then some cooked to perfection. And so much alcohol - their measures are huge.
It is beautiful amazing place and you will have a fantastic time.
I'm sooooooo jealous. xx

OH MY GOD!! ive got goosebumps and am welling up!! aghhhhh i cannot wait!! it sounds amazing1!! we have been to the maldives before to Lily beach, but this island looks loads better (didnt think anything could top lily beach but it looks and sou8nds much more amazing!! fantastic motivation!! hehe!! i got ma googles and snorkel yesterday so i will be doing plenty of that!!! just gotta watch out for snorkelers bum!!! hehe

Hi Tracie

A strawberry crunchy breakfast..... don't worry yourself it wouldn't make a difference. Pick yourself up a quick dust off and dream about that holiday and you in that lovely new swim wear

Phil x

Back