Oh dear oh dear oh dear

craftylucyloo

Gold Member
:cry::cry::cry:

I haven't been on here for a while - prob 7 months or more and in that short space of time I have not only put on all I had lost but more besides. I am soooo overweight and am heartbroken. If anyone remembers me, I am one who has done this plan several times and each time seems to get harder and harder to lose. I can't get to a group as husband works nights and I have to stay home to look after kids etc etc so I am having to go it alone but really need the help from you guys - anyone really who I can be accountable to. Please help me.:cry: Please ignore all the weigh bumf to the left as its all useless rubbish right now and not right. Far from it.

Just weighed myself and I am 5'3".

12 stone 8lb!!!!!!

What????

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: Okay. Right off to nosy at the recipes section and I appreciate any shoulders to catch my tears on.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey hey :) Im a recent restarter too, definitely in the right place to get back on track! One day at a time, we'll get there!!x

Hey, snap. I'm 5"3' and a half (the half is very important, lol) and I weighed in last mon at 12.8. Hopefully lost 1 or 2 more tomorrow night. I know exactly what you mean, ive done slimming world a few times, in 2008 I was 12 stone when I joined, 2009 I was 12 stone 3, 2010 I was 12 stone 7 and this year i joined at 13 stone 2. I always start, feel a bit contended and think I can do it on my own and by the time I go back to group vie put on what I lost and a he'll of a Lot more. I'm determined to stick to it this time though and this forum has been a godsend.
Good luck, I'll keep an eye out for you progress. Xx

:hug99: aww craftylucylou, well done for coming back, no matter how many times you are restarting we are all here to support you. Ok so firstly, you put the weight back on, stop being so hard on yourself, you are only human, and hopefully you have learnt what sent you off plan last time so you can try avoid it this time.

I know it must be difficult not having the support of class, but i want you to stop crying (your soaking my shoulder) i want you to take some time to yourself and plan your week of food, with abit of body magic thrown in there too, and your going to wake up tomorrow full of PMA and ready to get back on track!!

Start a food diary on here (i promise i will read it everyday) and give you the much needed kick that you need :whoopass:

You did this before, and you WILL do it again and keep it off this time, remember the beauty of Slimming World is its not about doing the plan until target, its a lifestyle change to maintain those healthy eating habits!!

Some come on girl, give us a smile, and get that ass in gear for a brilliant first week back on plan :happy036:

There are plenty of ppl on here that don't go to class and have lost a lot of weight, I don't and I have lost 2.5 stones :)

Do as the lovely young lady above me said.. Start a dairy and we will point you in the right direction if you steer off course x

Thank you lovely people. I have been 100% on plan this week and trying to avoid syns completely for the first couple of weeks. I think my body has gone into shock. I have had the worst gassy pains ever - must be all the salad and fruit. Right off to try and sort out the weight details and start a new food diary. It will be more of a rough one as I do a written one at home Thanks for the wonderful support. It is better than group! xx

I'm in a similar position Lucyloo. Even though I haven't stopped going to classes since I started in Auguest 10 the last 2 months I just totally lost it and I'm now 3lb heavier than when I started :cry:

However, I have now written a For and Against list and I found it has really helped me look at why I want to loose weight and what is stopping me. I've also realised the Against are all silly reasons and shouldn't stop me achieving what I want.

So Wednesday I got back on track and even though I am only 3 days in I really feel like I've achieved something, especially as today restarted body magic.

So good luck Lucy!! We can do it!

Hiya
Im in the same position when I first started I was 12st 10 - now 14st 4!"!!!!!!!

Im 5' 4".

I now how gutting it is to put it all back on. Keep your chin up and try hard. I'll look out for your posts. Jill

Hi. I know what it's like to struggle with putting it on and getting it back off again. I rejoined in Sept 10 when my little boy was just 3 weeks old. I did great to begin with but then lost the plot and have been yoyo-ing since just after Xmas. I'm now only 8lb down on my original start weight and hate myself for not sticking to it. I feel like I've let myself down.

I'll support you all the way. Could really do with some support myself. Hugs x x

Sometimes we all know its better to restart as we feel down about having regained. Small goals to get to bigger goals.

When I went to the groups they used to set a target of loss for that week and then applaud you next time if you got that target.

Miss the stickers so might start some sort of reward chart to keep on track. Some of the others started putting a £1 in a jar for every pound in weight lost and treated themselves to a non food treat when they got to a target.

good luck in your endeavours this week.

Back