oh dear starting to get hungry :(

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by wants2bnormal, 14 November 2008 Social URL.

1. wants2bnormal

wants2bnormal 6 stone to lose!

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Well im sipping on the water just now, i just wish the next 2 hours would go by quicker so i can get to work and out this house full of food!!! trying to stay out of kitchen,,, run out of ciggies lol so suffering big styley!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

dont give in hun, your doing brill. just keep going and make sure and glug plenty of water tonight ;)

4. wants2bnormal

wants2bnormal 6 stone to lose!

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    i know becky but looking at a bit of bread its going eeeeat me lol this is torture lol forgot how bad i was the first three days of lighterlife think im worse on cd cos i know what to expect until i hit ketosis!!! *prays to ketosis angel to come early*

5. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

i bet you will be in ketosis sunday morn!! :)

6. wannabeskinny

wannabeskinny Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st2lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9lb(18.32%)
    Diet:
    cd
    dont give up keep going you can do it x

7. miss_unknown

miss_unknown Banned

Start Weight:
    20st7lb
    Current Weight:
    20st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Diet, what diet?
    dont give up hun, believe me its not worth it and ya will regret it soo much. Unfortunately the mind plays tricks on us so just keep thinking yourself slim. If it helps print out a picture of yourself and stick on your kitchen fridge, i have done this and so far its working great!! Keep thinking of your weigh in, its not long away now.

8. andju

andju I lurve lurve lurve bars

Diet:
    slim and save
    How are you doing Jodie,sure you will be fine hun.....(this is a view of a smoker and only my opinion)but for goodness sake if you need them get some ciggies..no wonder you feel so pants!!when i am at goal that is my next challenge give up smoking!!
    xx

9. abz

abz Gold Member

hope you cracked it hon. you've been waiting for this for weeks!! so don't fall at the first hurdle. you can do it!! get a bit active to kick ketosis in quicker, but not too active or you'll keel over, ha. go for a walk or something :)

abz xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.