Oh dear - totally fell off wagon last night!

Wannabethin1979

Went totally over last night, went out for a meal and ate wayyyyyyyy and drank wayyyyyyy too much - feel really disappointed in myself this morning :-(

Not had a gain since starting SW 4 weeks ago and only need another 1lb for my 1st stone, my own fault but will be so upset if I gain :-(

Wannabethin1979 said:
Went totally over last night, went out for a meal and ate wayyyyyyyy and drank wayyyyyyy too much - feel really disappointed in myself this morning :-(

Not had a gain since starting SW 4 weeks ago and only need another 1lb for my 1st stone, my own fault but will be so upset if I gain :-(

Draw a line under it n get back on plan today when is weigh in? Xx

Yeah. The good thing about SW is you can draw a line under it and just get back on plan and I am sure you will be ok. Good luck

This is where its better to look at SW as a healthy eating plan long term rather than that crazy word 'diet'... that word sticks like mud. ie old habits die hard.

You had a meal out... you are allowed. Throughout the years we are going to all have birthdays, celebrations, weddings, meals out, a bar of choccie, thats a fact of life hun. The trick is to have it, enjoy, it and get straight back on that wagon straight afterwards.

I find beating myself up about it brings back another of the 'old habits die hard' comfort eating, so then what could have been a simple 'blip' becomes an ongoing saga... draw a line, you enjoyed it, you had fun, now back on plan :D

I have to agree! When I was young I would panic if I put on 1 lb. I was manic about not eating at the time and ended up bullimic/anorexic. Crazy looking back. I would also fast for 2 days at a time. I became really ill in the end. it was the 1970's!! Everyone seemed to be thin and ill looking....

You had a good night out which you enjoyed. No self recriminations. OK? Food should be enjoyed not suffered. Hope you are back on the wagon. No panics please!!!! Stay cool!! :cool:

Back