Oh dear!

broxi

ButtErFly
I am sick as I took this whole up day thing too far and had a huge binge and feel very sick. the best of it was I wan't even very hungry all day I just did it. I am confessing to what I ate. Please tell me if any of you have eaten as much as this in your life.

Breakfast - 2 slice brown bread dairylea spread
Lunch - veg soup (very low cal), baked potato, egg mayo, lettuce, tomato, cucumber, peppers, onion
Afternoon - Cadbury's fudge
Dinner- small amount of rice, lot of chicken curry, cereal bar
Evening- Mc Donalds cheeseburger, Aero McFlurry.

How disgusting is that? I hate myself when I do that! I wasn't even hungry when I ate dinner; just did it cos everyone else was having it.

I seriously am disgusted with myself and I don't even feel well tonight but what I do know is that on JUDDD I definitely don't feel as hungry- all of that was eaten out of pure unadulterated greed.

Well actually looking forward to tomorrow and my dd now to get that all out my system!

Aw.. Broxi.. we have all done it sweetie.. my full on binges are usually cakes.. and I mean cakes.. whole flippin ones :eek: its stupid, its like all the cake shops are going to close down and never re-open.. there are a million reasons why we do it and sometimes we just do it!

I'm wondering now you've done it you may not feel like doing it again.. the reason for this is I have been nibbling since my holidays.. that and feeling rubbish is the why I changed.

So having the food around me for some reason isn't bothering me (at the moment) as you have come straight off cd it may be why you ate like your life depended on it.. that's what happened on the first few days of my holiday.

After a while I relaxed around the food and I naturally started to eat less and want more healthy stuff.. better than hunks of french bread and cheese.

I'm on a dd tomorrow as well, so drop in during the day if you can and let me know how your getting on.

Tomorrow is a new day and all we can do is deal with it day by day.. sleep well Broxi and chat tomo. :)

Hi thanks for the encouragement Sarahlou. I do think it was due to CD and feeling deprived so I ate for Scotland today! But I really didn't enjoy it. Although my lunch was healthy enough it was huge and didn't need any of that stuff at night. How have you been? I think my weight might be starting to shift now as was exactly 11st 7lb this morning when it had shot u to about 11st 12lb for the past week when started JUDDD. How's it been for you- to stick to and do you feel thinner?

Ate for Scotland lol :D I forgot you were there :D

I'm ok so far day 2 for me so early day's but I have started blitzing my flat today.. it was just so nice to have some energy.. managed to control myself today.. started to mooch around the kitchen this time last night and had a biscuit I really did not need.

Felt abit sicky tonight but I expect my tummy wonders what the heck is going on. I won't weigh until Tuesday next week.

I think the key for me is not to have too much in at any one time, I've never been able to keep biscuits in the house. :eek:

As I said Broxi tomorrow is another day and its our dday :eek: sleep well nite nite x

Hugs Broxi, I think you'll probably feel better next ud. I'm finding it harder to stick to up days than down days, I always feel I've eaten too much on an up day, tho haven't gone over my cals. It is quite easy to get carried away, I think at the moment too this is new to all of us, once the novelty wears off we'll soon get into the swing of it.

I'm on a dd today too, and I'm glad :) Hope you're having a good day :D

Hi all thanks for the encouragement. The amazing thing is that after all my gluttony last night I actually lost weight this morning. So it is weird. I'm on dd today and ravenous but tomorrow is only a day away!!!

Hi Broxi, glad your having a better day today. so glad the scales are moving in the right way, as Starky said we are all new to this so it's day by day :D xx

Well another dd which will have made up for yesterday's guzzling. Looking forward to tomorrow but going to try to keep my eating in order!

This diet's good though isn't it? Cos you don't feel deprived cos even though I ate all that yesterday I still feel thinner. I love going out for meals too so that will all be possible on UDs.

Can you change them about ok eg if something is on and you have to eat, can you just basically start the cycle again?

That is what I am going to do next weekend - 26th... I am going to my niece's 2nd birthday party at MILs and I know that if she finds out about this Way of Eating, she will have a hissy fit about all the diets that I have tried and given up on... I am due to be on a DD but I am going to switch my days about at the end of the week, so I end up being on a UD.. that way I can eat what I want, within reason, MIL will be none the wiser and I will feel great !!

Do what you need to do to make the plan fit.....

T
x

Sounds good Tracy, but don't let you mil bother you, it's up to you what you do. PPl are very annoying about being on diets aren't they. I've got 3 stone at least still to lose and women at work are telling me I'm losing too much weight! Ridiculous! I'm 11st 7lb and only 5' 1"! I think they just don't want to se me getting thin.

Yes people can come out with some very unhelpful comments at times, best just to ignore the lot of them and just carry on with what you want to do! Easier said than done at times tho!

Don't know if I've overdone it today - think so - but don't feel mega full or bloated like last ud.

what do you think?
I had
Breakfast - 2 slice brown toast, dairylea spread
lunch - pork chop, 1 scoop mashed pot, cabbage, veg soup
dinner - low calorie stew, about 10 chips and fresh veg
about 6 Milk Tray chocs

Sounds like you've done well Broxi :)

So that's ok then? I suppose you know without counting cals by how stuffed you feel, like the other night, even if it wasn't as many cals, it was way more than I needed that day cos I felt sick!

What kind of eating are the rest of you doing on your uds.

Hi Broxi

This is what I had on my ud today:

Chopped Banana & Mullerlight yog
Homemade Strawberry Smoothie
Alpen Bar/Apple
Packet of baked Bites (crisps)
Macaroni cheese (eat smart morrisons)
Fruit salad and fromage frais
2 litres of water

That gives you bit of a guide xxx

I don't feel like I've lost yet but its early days and I know the body needs to get used to it.. hope your doing ok :)

Back