Oh Dear!

Frumpster

Becoming Un-Frumpy!
Hi everyone

After the first 4 days on cd being fantastic, totm started yesterday and I started to get cravings really bad. I fought them all day yesterday, but gave in at 8.30pm and had pizza with hubby. I felt so ashamed of myself eating it.

It was a really bad day yesterday, bloated, sore tummy, aching thighs (my usual totm pain!) plus the worst headache I've ever had. I'd weighed myself at the end of Day 4 and had lost 5½ lbs.

I got up this morning and felt great. However, I've been thinking can you do cd 75% I was on 790 and found it great (for the 4 days :eek: ). Today I have only had a Banana pack at lunchtime and a Vanilla muffin at 4pm and i'm not hungry. So what would the weight loss be if I had a 'normal' evening meal instaed of a 790 approved meal? ie. Baked Potato and Cottage Cheese? or Beans on Toast? Something really filling, but not fat laden.

I love cd, but find my evening meal too boring. I want to stick with the 3 packs a day as it stops me having toast for breakfast, or sandwiches for lunch...these trigger my eating! I see my cdc on Monday so if no-one knows I can always ask her then.

Thanks everyone

Helen.x.

Why not try 1000plan? Its just like having a "normal" meal but it tells you what you can and cant have. If you going to SS might aswell start now you 3/4 of the way there. That loss is fab with a pizza in you he he Im sure if you SS again then it will still be a great loss on Monday xxx

I didn't even think about 1000. I'll have a look now, not sure if the infos in my book, but i'll have a look on the cd website!

It's strange, on day 1 I thought I would hate this diet, but I love it. It's just the evening meals I can't get to grips with.

Thanks for the advice :)

Helen.x.

No problem. When I first trid the diet I had real problems in the night time. Try stay away from foods smells they trigger emotions haha. I can avoid that this time round with my breat plan.... he he.... I start work 1:30 and finish 5:50 (part time of course!) So I have one on way to work, then brush my snappers he he then I have one when I get home at around 6....then when my sweet tooth hits in the evening I can have a shake at 8 or 9 :) xxxx

Hi ya, :)

You should have the yellow booklet, if you have then it should be in there. If not ask your Counsellor for one. The 1000 plan is great it has lot's of food like Porridge, shredded wheat, Fruit, Salad, Chicken, fish Quorn, Cottage cheese. Lovely meals like Brochette turkey, Griddled pork, Mediterranean fish bake, Penne Pasta and much more.:eek: :eek:

Nick :D :D

Hi Nick

I have just been reading my yellow book. I am going to do 1000. Thanks for the info :)

I wanted the fast weight loss of 790, but I think i'd rather have a slower weight loss but be able to stick to it for the whole time.

Does anyone else on here do 1000?

Helen.x.

Tut, tut, tut, tut :mad:

I am mad with myself.

After the pizza incident I got back on track on Saturday, then had my little boys 2nd birthday party on sunday. I did usual party food and didn't eat until 4pm. Then I had 5 fairy cakes...why 5? :mad: How greedy is that?

I got back on track yesterday. I am following 1000 now as I love the packs during the day, but enjoy the 'normal' meal in the evening.

Anyway. I weighed myself Monday morning and lost 7 lbs in my first week, so i'm really happy. :D

I'm not sure if the pizza and party incidents will catch up with me this week, but feeling good. Told my friend what I was doing and she thought I was stupid paying for CD packs without the rapid ss weight loss. I don't see it like that. For me the CD packs keep me on track during the day and stop me from picking!

Here's to week 2 :)

Love Helen.x.

Well good on you for getting back on the wagon! :D The only trouble is staying there! Lol. Hope the list helps you out to read as much as it did me to write!

Looking forward to hear how your journey goes!

xxxxx

p.s congrats on the loss! Just keep it going and keep smiling! :D:D:D

xxxxx

how are you doing now .frumpster ? xx

Hi Zoe and Mustdoit

Thanks for your replies. I'm doing ok. I'm sticking at the 1000, I find it so much easier than 790, I really didn't like Ketosis it made me feel really strange (or maybe i'm strange normally :D )

I weigh in tomorrow so hoping to have had a good week. If I don't lose i'm not going to be disheartened as I will know why (Pizza, Birthday party food, Easter :rolleyes: )

I love this diet. I know most people follow ss, but I still love coming on here for inspiration. As I said before the packs during the day keep me on track and stop me from picking and I don't find it difficult.

Zoe the list you did is great, I've added my own 10 on today! I have printed the whole thread out and stuck it to the fridge, every time i'm tempted I'm presented with a huge list of reasons to restrain myself!

Helen

Great Idea Frumpster x

I weighed in this morning and lost 1.5lbs

I'm really happy with that to be honest as I've gone a bit silly this last week.

It's made me realise that if I keep on track how much weight I could lose for my hols.

I'm setting myself a target of 4lb off this week :D

Helen.x.

Hey, there, Frumpster,

I think you are doing great. You are deciding what is best for YOU. This is all about you and your resolve to improve your health, etc. Only you can determine which plan suits you the best. Also your decision to allow yourself your own time to get to goal is a very positive one. It will not be long, anyway, and a lot sooner than if you did nothing. Best of all you are pleased with yourself! Champion.

btw, I love the CD products myself. Have you tried making jelly with the water flavouring and some mix a mousse? It's great!

Keep up the good work. (I am saying this to myself as well). I will probably join you on the 1000 plan when my hubby returns at the end of the month. I can't imagine not eating when I have to watch him do it!

texasmorning

Back