oh dear...

sheryl

day 2 and i did so well through the day until it was nearly the end of work,and i was so lightheaded even sitting down that i felt so ill. came home and had a sandwich.....
and boy did i regret it....
restart tomorrow, now i know that the food doesnt help cos i felt terrible afterwards...just have to push through the yukky feeling i guess...

aww, dont beat yourself up hun x tomorrow another day i managed only 4 days on it but i am going to try once more

chin up hun x

i haven't started yet but come monday morning i'll be on the wagon i still have a weeks supply left well 18 sachets. i need to lose weight i'm soooo unhappy at the moment.

good luck hun x;)

Just put it behind you and start afresh in the morning.

Were you drinking enough water? Light headedness can happen sometimes until your body adjusts to TFR. Try having a hot cup of tea/coffee and just sit down and relax until it passes.

It is hard at the start but you must persevere. Really try and drink loads of water. It really helps with all the downers. Keep yourself busy as well. The first few weeks, you don't know what to be doing with yourself as even when you are not hungry you still feel you should be! It is just a matter of breaking those old habits. lts of luck.

thanks everybody...up this morning and feeling brilliant strangly enough...ive been thinking that i never want to have food again because it makes me upset,,ha i hope i feel like this for a while it will help.
s

Back