Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

OH DEAR!!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by passionflower, 17 May 2009 Social URL.

1. passionflower

passionflower Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st9.1lb
    Current Weight:
    9st9.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9.6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13.5lb(16.86%)
    Diet:
    JUDDD
    :sign0144:Hello everybody I'm Monica and I started SS yesterday, I said :wave_cry: to all my faves yummies and managed to get through a day of shakes and soup. Well yesterday was not too bad today is okish, feel a bit headachey but blooming heck I can't leave the house as I am constantly peeing.:sick0019: (and no I haven't got to the constipated stage like this little fella here). My hubby is doing it with me:candledinner:( thank God as I do the cooking). I am sure as sure is that I would need you lots and lots, and hopefully with your support I will be able to do it. I dicovered the porridge made me gip, I love the capuccino shake, not so keen on the choc mint one, love the oriental chilli soup not fussed about the chicken and mushroom one and I adore hot drinks with the vegetable powder. look forward getting to know you all. Hugs M xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sammi N

Sammi N Anything but Regular

Start Weight:
    16st12lb
    Current Weight:
    16st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hello and welcome, it definately gets easier as the days go by and you will find the headaches etc subside.

After my first weigh in and having a fab loss my motivation kicked in to see me through the following week. Im near the end of week 2 and besides a little hiccup im soldering through to my next weigh in.

You will find some fantastic support here as i don't think i would of got as far as i have without people to lean on when most needed.

Good luck with you CD journey :)

4. Ice-Skater

Ice-Skater Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st10lb
    :welcome:Hiya hun

stick with it as those headaches do subside im on a restart but 1st time around day 4 was my worst ...

well done onjoining cd & heres to ur 100% journey:talk017:

5. passionflower

passionflower Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st9.1lb
    Current Weight:
    9st9.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9.6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13.5lb(16.86%)
    Diet:
    JUDDD
    Thanks guys I just realised there is a introduce yourself section looked for it but couldn't find it, so I now feel bad for posting in a wrong place :cry:

6. discojen

discojen Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st13lb
    Current Weight:
    19st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st13lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(8.19%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi Passionflower!
    Just plough through these first few days and you'll be fine!
    x

7. Sammi N

Sammi N Anything but Regular

Start Weight:
    16st12lb
    Current Weight:
    16st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Don't feel bad at all, i was stalking this forum out in the distance for a few weeks until i finally joined a couple of weeks ago. Im on here daily (on and off all day if im honest, it's like im obsessed, but it gets me through the hard moments) i still get lost and post things all over the place. So post away :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.