OH DEAR!!!

passionflower

Silver Member
:sign0144:Hello everybody I'm Monica and I started SS yesterday, I said :wave_cry: to all my faves yummies and managed to get through a day of shakes and soup. Well yesterday was not too bad today is okish, feel a bit headachey but blooming heck I can't leave the house as I am constantly peeing.:sick0019: (and no I haven't got to the constipated stage like this little fella here). My hubby is doing it with me:candledinner:( thank God as I do the cooking). I am sure as sure is that I would need you lots and lots, and hopefully with your support I will be able to do it. I dicovered the porridge made me gip, I love the capuccino shake, not so keen on the choc mint one, love the oriental chilli soup not fussed about the chicken and mushroom one and I adore hot drinks with the vegetable powder. look forward getting to know you all. Hugs M xxx

Hello and welcome, it definately gets easier as the days go by and you will find the headaches etc subside.

After my first weigh in and having a fab loss my motivation kicked in to see me through the following week. Im near the end of week 2 and besides a little hiccup im soldering through to my next weigh in.

You will find some fantastic support here as i don't think i would of got as far as i have without people to lean on when most needed.

Good luck with you CD journey :)

:welcome:Hiya hun

stick with it as those headaches do subside im on a restart but 1st time around day 4 was my worst ...

well done onjoining cd & heres to ur 100% journey:talk017:

Thanks guys I just realised there is a introduce yourself section looked for it but couldn't find it, so I now feel bad for posting in a wrong place :cry:

Hi Passionflower!
Just plough through these first few days and you'll be fine!
x

Don't feel bad at all, i was stalking this forum out in the distance for a few weeks until i finally joined a couple of weeks ago. Im on here daily (on and off all day if im honest, it's like im obsessed, but it gets me through the hard moments) i still get lost and post things all over the place. So post away :D

Back