OH DEAR!!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by passionflower, 17 May 2009 Social URL.

1. passionflower

passionflower Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st9.1lb
    Current Weight:
    9st9.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9.6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13.5lb(16.86%)
    Diet:
    JUDDD
    :sign0144:Hello everybody I'm Monica and I started SS yesterday, I said :wave_cry: to all my faves yummies and managed to get through a day of shakes and soup. Well yesterday was not too bad today is okish, feel a bit headachey but blooming heck I can't leave the house as I am constantly peeing.:sick0019: (and no I haven't got to the constipated stage like this little fella here). My hubby is doing it with me:candledinner:( thank God as I do the cooking). I am sure as sure is that I would need you lots and lots, and hopefully with your support I will be able to do it. I dicovered the porridge made me gip, I love the capuccino shake, not so keen on the choc mint one, love the oriental chilli soup not fussed about the chicken and mushroom one and I adore hot drinks with the vegetable powder. look forward getting to know you all. Hugs M xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sammi N

Sammi N Anything but Regular

Start Weight:
    16st12lb
    Current Weight:
    16st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hello and welcome, it definately gets easier as the days go by and you will find the headaches etc subside.

After my first weigh in and having a fab loss my motivation kicked in to see me through the following week. Im near the end of week 2 and besides a little hiccup im soldering through to my next weigh in.

You will find some fantastic support here as i don't think i would of got as far as i have without people to lean on when most needed.

Good luck with you CD journey :)

4. Ice-Skater

Ice-Skater Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st10lb
    :welcome:Hiya hun

stick with it as those headaches do subside im on a restart but 1st time around day 4 was my worst ...

well done onjoining cd & heres to ur 100% journey:talk017:

5. passionflower

passionflower Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st9.1lb
    Current Weight:
    9st9.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9.6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13.5lb(16.86%)
    Diet:
    JUDDD
    Thanks guys I just realised there is a introduce yourself section looked for it but couldn't find it, so I now feel bad for posting in a wrong place :cry:

6. discojen

discojen Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st13lb
    Current Weight:
    19st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st13lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(8.19%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi Passionflower!
    Just plough through these first few days and you'll be fine!
    x

7. Sammi N

Sammi N Anything but Regular

Start Weight:
    16st12lb
    Current Weight:
    16st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Don't feel bad at all, i was stalking this forum out in the distance for a few weeks until i finally joined a couple of weeks ago. Im on here daily (on and off all day if im honest, it's like im obsessed, but it gets me through the hard moments) i still get lost and post things all over the place. So post away :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.