Step2 810kcal Tomorrow is day 3!!

rollymo

Hi all,

I started yesterday for the first time on this diet. I have been put on step 2.
Yesterday (first day) I was slightly headachey and was so tired and weak it was unbelievable I was in bed at 8 lol! Today however I've been fine not a bit hungry but the downside is that the toilet is now my new best friend as seem to be in there constantly peeing lol!

Anyway question is, tomorrow is day 3 and from reading bits and pieces I have seen people say its one of the worst is this the case for everyone? Just wondering as I say today I was fine and have forced the last product (chocie shake) down?

It's different for everyone. I read the posts too and was dreading day 3/4 but I had a headache the morning of day 2 and have been fine since. I'm on week 3 now and going strong. 12lb off in 2 weeks. Keep going. X

Brill thanks for that info I was dreading tomorrow lol!! Great weight loss very inspiring to hear good things!

I am also on day 3 of step 2 today and am waiting for the horrible tired, weak feeling to appear somewhere between day 3 and day 5!!! Lets hope we both manage to avoid it.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I am on day two today of the 810 step and so far so good. I set up a diary so you can always see how I am doing. I wasn't able to start sole source as I have anaemia so I know weight loss won't be as rapid as sole source but still hoping for a good loss after week 1 otherwise I may cry!
I haven't felt hungry yet either which is strange as eating a lot less than I ever have!

Hi all! Glad to see a few of us on here are in the same place!
Well I have one more product to go today think ill have a strawberry shake with ice yum! Have to say again today I've been fine, I was a bit worried as I was off work but I was fine :) I'm finding it pretty easy so far, which is a surprise as you say you're eating so much less its shocking that I'm on track lol
Well I'm gonna test for ketosis tomorrow morning and see if I'm in it fingers crossed I'm there tomorrow morning - my consultant gave me some strips and said to test on the 4th day.

Im having an awful day....got bloody hay fever .have been sneezing for abt 5 hours now. Runny nose and watering eyes is not a good combo. On top of that i took the kids to Burger king. Im proud of myself that i didnt cave into having anything but boy was it tough going. I actually feel awful. Im going to have my porridge then an early night. :(

Well I feel like I flopped already. Went out for meal. Ordered a chicken salad ask for no oil of dressing or garlic bread on side. Took my own oil free low fat dressing and the chicken appeared to have been fried!!! Really upset they said was grilled but not sure where all flavour and taste came from as it was there before I added sauce.
Decided not to have my 3rd Cambridge bar as convinced there were way too many calories in that salad!! Oh well. Was looking forward to the bar too!!

Well I feel like I flopped already. Went out for meal. Ordered a chicken salad ask for no oil of dressing or garlic bread on side. Took my own oil free low fat dressing and the chicken appeared to have been fried!!! Really upset they said was grilled but not sure where all flavour and taste came from as it was there before I added sauce.
Decided not to have my 3rd Cambridge bar as convinced there were way too many calories in that salad!! Oh well. Was looking forward to the bar too!!

Well folks its day 4!!!
Trying to stay up upbeat as its Saturday and thats the hardest day for me. In my dictionary the definition of saturday includes wine, nibbles and/or takeaway. Its gonna be tough but the sun is shining so lets think of summer clothes and great we will all look soon!!

Zenlad try not to beat urself up about your chicken you did everything you could to stay on plan but it just sometimes doesn't work out. Draw a line under yesterday and start today with a positive smile lol.

How is everyone feeling?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning all...ive got to day 6. You are right saturdays are tough. Just have to keep focused. Good luck everyone. X

Hi all, I'm on day 4 now and tested and I'm in ketosis :)
I've just gone to have a maple porridge it's disgusting cannot eat that yuk!!! Lol Other than than its going fine this end! I've had a sneaky peek on the scales and its making me happy it's saying just over 5lbs gone woo hoooo
The only thing I'm finding a little hard is water I was a fizzy pop girl before but in getting there and don't want headaches so that's spurning me on on the water front. Tomorrow I think will be very challenging - it's a BBQ day!!!!!! But I'm determined so we'll see what happens!
I also agree with the above post you did your best to order something within the plan, dint beat yourself up its just one meal not several days so go for it :)

Good day to you all!

Thanks everyone. I decided not to eat my bar just incase so today I am freshly back on it. Gonna go have my morning milkshake!! I really hope I am doing this properly! Have a lovely weekend! Bbq are perfect. Cook chicken fillets on a skewer like a kebab and instead of bread wrap it in a green leaf veg from list???

Hi all, I'm on day 13 now. Its been a steep learning curve but I think step 2 is a good way to ease into this diet. I managed to survive a work BBQ, a meal at the pub and then a family BBQ last weekend and still lose 9lbs. I feel like I'm investing a lot in this so I haven't been tempted to cheat. I've tried WW and SW but because points allowed me to have most things id get carried away.

Chicken and tuna are very good on a BBQ!

I've had a lot of headaches but I'm told by my consultant that withdrawing from Carbs can have that effect. It's also been quite hard to get through my working day, I was blending my shakes and taking them into work but found out this week you are meant to drink them within 15 minutes to get all of the nutrients. Does anyone have any tips? I don't really want to be taking in branded products as I'm quite embarrassed.

I hope you are all doing really well!! I've just had a frozen mix of Strawberry and Vanilla. Not quite as good as a mini milk but passable lol

My big tips to avoid people seeing your blatantly dieting are either:-
A) take a shaker in and make your shake up in that. People don't even pay attention just think your having a refreshing milkshake at work that's low fat.
B) make your soup up in a cup and say its a cup a soup. That's my main one I been doing. No one noticed. I even took a mini whisk in and said its cos cup a soups are somtimes powdery and they agreed!! Ha ha
C) get ready made milkshakes and cover up what it is with your hand???!
D) have your meal at work and have Cambridge products at home

Hope that helps!! Xx

It was indeedy!! I lost 7lbs very pleased is an understatement! It took me about 5 weeks to loose that doing weight watchers and I found that harder lol
Found it easy so I'm stocked up again for this week, unfortunately my counsiller or consultant whatever u call them has to go to see her mum who has been taken ill so she won't be around for my second weigh in :( I've bought extras to cover me until she's back.

Not bad rolly..it just seems the norm now. Fits nicely into my daily routine. How are u getting on and what day are u on

I had my second weigh in last night, lost just over 4lb so that's 1 stone in 2 weeks. I can definitely do this. Think I'm replacing my food addiction with an addiction to this forum!!!

Back