Oh do I neeeeeed some help!

Glad it went well :)

and txt straight after - looking very promising.
Keep us posted then xx

P.S.
Sometimes making them wait for a 1st kiss makes it even more xciting once you get there (not that I could ever follow this tip)

I know exactly what you mean. I am the most unpatient person in the world and always push things a wee bit too much instead of letting it to take it in my own stride. Can't help it. :0chacha:
If all happens at once - at least you'll get all fun at the same time. It's almost 2for1 deal hahaha
Enjoy
xxx

WOOOOO!! sounds good to me!! im glad it went well, it will all fall into place if its mean to be! kisses or not :) xxxxx

Hey Megan, I had the exact same thing happen and the same menu! Went for chicken and asked for a green salad instead... Was a bit nervous he's think I was a fussy person but did say I'm on a health kick at the minute but didn't want to miss out on a great date ; )

All went very well and he asked me out again at the end of the evening. Fret not! Easier than it seems! Good luck xxx

So when you seeing him again? i suppose you have to play cool now for bit! im alreday jumping ahead for you! ive been with my bf for nearly 4 years and i miss the excitment of all this! xx

that is what lots of my friends are like....living a single life through me! Well as he said he text me last night when I got in. And he said he would ask me out again, so I am just waiting. I will text him later if he hasnt text me, I feel too old to be playing games :D He did keep saying things like, we should go and see that film and we are getting tickets to the comedy club do you want to come. So hopefully he will ask me out again soon and I can get my kiss...I am like a 15 year old again!

lol!! i bet you get butterflys when it happens!! just like a teenager all over again! hopefully you will hear from him soon.. keep updating us, i love it! xxx

that is what lots of my friends are like....living a single life through me! Well as he said he text me last night when I got in. And he said he would ask me out again, so I am just waiting. I will text him later if he hasnt text me, I feel too old to be playing games :D He did keep saying things like, we should go and see that film and we are getting tickets to the comedy club do you want to come. So hopefully he will ask me out again soon and I can get my kiss...I am like a 15 year old again!

Ahhhhhh I love that feeling.

Glad you had a good time hun, sounds promising.

I too am on tenderhooks for ya.

xXXx

AW Megan glad it went well hee hee keep us informed how it goes and if ya get ya kiss xx

Back