Oh dunno what to do

jacqui35

Silver Member
Hi all

Hope we all having a good day and good luck to all who do euro tonight hehe:p

Anyways went to wi last night and i was gutted to say the least as i put on half pound :cry:, now i was following mix2max for full week and even my C said he couldnt see why as my plan was good on paper and what went in my mouth went on paper.

Everytime i do ee im the same i always sts or put half on, but i brought the ee cookbook yesterday in class and they all look delicious (i dont normally find a book that i like the meals from) thats why i brought it. And just scared in trying it tbh.

Other option is to find another diet that is suitable for my body as past 2 weeks sts and this week half on :sigh:

Well making the kheema curry from book tonight as it look mmmmm.

Any advice would be good if possible as i really wanna do well.

Oh btw its not star week as on the depo injection, i drink loads but only diet pepsi not water, which ill drink more water this time well try, i also have salad and fruit and veg everyday :D

I could not lose weight when on the depo injection, just a thought lots of women actually gain a lot with it so you might just be working hard to cancel that out and once your body settles you might start to lose.

i also just bought the cookbook and am hoping to boost my weight loss a little.i made the turkey meatballs and herbed tagliatelle.which was delish!!
and tonight im making the angel hair crab and chilli pasta.let me know how the curry goes.and i hope this week you get the results you want:)

Hi Jacqui, I am sorry to hear you are struggling.

Apart from the injection - which I agree makes it difficult to lose weight - I can see the amount of diet pepsi you drink could be affecting your weight loss. Firstly, your body does not like that much caffeine, and it is actually dehydrating you, not hydrating you so I am quite sure your body will be holding on to actual water, even if you think you are going for a wee all the time :D

Please please try and cut down, just for a week, and drink loads of water, or low-cal squashes if you dont like water. I think it will make a difference.

Read what MissShiraz says on this thread, it might help:

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world/109510-really-dissapointed-dont-want-go-wi.html

Good luck

Sorry to hear you're having a rubbish time. Do you prefer extra easy or did you find mix 2 max ok (i found it confusing :(!) How about your just keep doing what you did last week ie the same-ish food/keeping your diary and make a promise that you'll drink at least one litre of water each day (it's not much but it will help) and walk for an extra 30 minutes a day maybe? And as said by Miss Q cut back on the diet pepsi cause it's rotten in oh so many ways! Plus I wonder if you were eating enough as that can affect your appetite (or perception of it at least).

Thanks all

Well had day of coke today (diet) as had bacardi's but having curry soon so will drink water then.

Thanks again all xx

Back