Oh F it !

Anthony Smith

Slimmer 2010
I am gonna use most of my weekly allowance tonight, not because I need to but because I want to and really give this new ProPoint plan a trail run and to see if I still lose. Have been hesitating about it all day but im gonna do it. As they are there to be eaten right?!

Im going for it!

I used all mine and 45 AP points and lost 2.8lbs
Enjoy

I used all mine and 45 AP points and lost 2.8lbs
Enjoy

REALLY? Oh good, that has reassured me a bit more. I think people like me just need to see the first couple of weigh ins to encourage us that they are there for us to have and not scare us lol!

I've used 29 of mine on wine and a chicken kebab on friday night.....jeez dieting is such a chore LOL

enjoy it hun x

REALLY? Oh good, that has reassured me a bit more. I think people like me just need to see the first couple of weigh ins to encourage us that they are there for us to have and not scare us lol!
I was amazed TBH got on the scales 3 times just to make sure lol

Enjoy :D

I havent used any of mine yet but oh so want to. Its just having the confidence to go ahead and use them.

xx

I know exactly what you mean, hence this post lol. Im just gonna do it and get it out of the way and carry on the week with my daily allowance, plus the weekly I havent used tonight (which will be 15) And then weigh in on Thursday will show the results. Fingers crossed

Go for it! I ate (and drank) all of mine last night :) x

Go for it!! im looking forward to seeing peoples weigh ins before i start pro points on wednesday!! :D

just 'dipped' into my spare points.:eek:

Its so scarey isnt it. I know cleverer people than I work out these diets but its so hard to let go. :eek:

I know, its so hard to get the habbit out of your head that you have to save to eat or go less through the day. Where now you can still eat the whole day and still go for a lovely treat. Im putting my trust in the WW people here lol, If I dont lose there will be war!

Go for it and enjoy :)

I had quite a few of mine last night on shop brought pizza, garlic bread and wine. I felt good as I pointed the whole meal whereas normally I wouldn't have bothered and I think that's obv where I went wrong. It felt great to have it AND track it!

My weigh in is on Thursday too so I also figured it was ok to dip in it this far away from weigh in, don't think I'd have the confidence to have them on a Wednesday! I still have 11 of the weekly points left and won't have used all my 29 today

Enjoy whatever you decide to have!

Go for it and enjoy :)

I had quite a few of mine last night on shop brought pizza, garlic bread and wine. I felt good as I pointed the whole meal whereas normally I wouldn't have bothered and I think that's obv where I went wrong. It felt great to have it AND track it!

My weigh in is on Thursday too so I also figured it was ok to dip in it this far away from weigh in, don't think I'd have the confidence to have them on a Wednesday! I still have 11 of the weekly points left and won't have used all my 29 today

Enjoy whatever you decide to have!

I thought that too. Seeing as my weigh in is Thursday I thought that if I use them now on something I want then I wont have gone deprived I will have used them up and hopefully I would have lost :) And no, I dont think I would have the guts to eat them day before weigh in either lol

I've only used 19 of my weekly points - but boy they felt good - I've just had a lovely homemade spag bol, with garlic bread and a crunchie for pudding. It just felt nice to have a little controlled binge, I was happy to track it and its like a safety valve, released the pressure and allow me to focus again - lets hope the theory is right when I weigh in tomorrow!!

I have dont it :) Im all completely full. And yes I know what you mean I have had loads. But luckily my weigh day is Thursday!

I'm amazed that I've got through the weekend with just using 1 ppt from my 'treat points' for a meringue nest!

Back