Oh F it !

I'm having a tesco mince pie (7 points) and abit of icecream (3 points)

I have like 33 of the damn things to use up!

Haha are you using them up tonight?

And well done Willow on getting through the weekend just touching 1 pp! :)

I'll probably just use a few here and there as the WI is on Thursday. Don't think I could have a blow out on a work night!

To be fair I was really mean with myself and put my WI on the first day of my weekend, over the weekend I don't use the naughty points and then I get to working again and dip in here and there. It's there if I want it! :D

Infact I might have a wispa tomorrow!

Oh ok fair enough, I think Thursday is the best day of the week for a weigh in as you can have little treats through out the weekend and know the weigh in on Thursday :)

Go ahead treat yourself to a wispa.! :D

LOL - I feel like eating all my cookie dough ice cream thats in the freezer, I wonder how many PPs they are? Hmmmmm

They're normally what? 500ml if it's a ben and jerry's tub.

It's 7 points per 100ml! That's 37 points per 500ml! :eek:

Wow !! Thats quite alot if I didnt have my weekly allowance, maybe next Saturday or Sunday I will treat my self to a tub of that for my weekly allowance :D

Now that's an idea I like, if you bought enough you could have 100ml of ben and jerry's cookie dough every day of the week for 7 pp :rolleyes:

Ooh ok!

1 tub = 500ml
100 ml = 1/5th of the tub = 7 PP

You could just weigh the tub and then divide by 5 that should get you your 7 propoints worth! Thinking about what ... 50g for the packaging (remove the lid ;))

Haha good idea, I may give it ago.

Anyway bub im going to bed now im totally shattered! And staying up is making me hungry again lol. Goodnight :)

It is a bit weird going into these 49 points! I used some on a danish pastry today - felt so wrong, but was tasty! Mmm! Am liking it! My leader has been following it since Sept and she has tried doing it all the ways (spreading the points out 7 a day, using them all in one go on an Indian, and using them in random amounts) and she lost every week! :)

My WI day is a Saturday so after Weigh In next week we have a night out, all mine will be going on alcohol that night for the week haha!

For the rest of them this week, going to get some choccy tomorrow at work I think, mmm!

What did you have Anthony?!

I know, it does feel really weird. I felt naughty but at the same time strange as its what I normally have on a binge but this time I have been able to ProPoint what I have eaten and track still, so it just needs a little getting used to I suppose. But we will all find out on our weigh days im sure.

It wasnt really a treat what I had but it was something I really fancied. Some M&S Breaded chicken goujons for 13pp for whole pack, and some tesco hot and spicy chicken 5pp each (i had 2) and 2 light choice wraps (5pp each).

:)

Right that was my last post lol, im deffo going bed now!! INSOMNIA !

I've actually had crazy migraines all weekend (my weekend is Thursday, Friday and Saturday) and ended up coming home early today just so I could sleep it off!

However, I got my wispa bar and it's in the fridge ;)

I've actually had crazy migraines all weekend (my weekend is Thursday, Friday and Saturday) and ended up coming home early today just so I could sleep it off!

However, I got my wispa bar and it's in the fridge ;)

I've had headaches quite a lot this week, I'm putting it down to being on my first week of PP.

Been so overly tired in the mornings (missed out on several morning walks) I've often felt like napping in the afternoon. If I keep feeling like this I think I'm gona ditch PP system as never felt like this on old plan, and suffer from Migraines too (really bad ones) and only had 2 this year so far (as posed to my usual 1 every 3-5week or more)

I've had less then 10 of my weekly points this week, didn't feel like having anymore, I just don't know what I'm doing so wrong thats making me feel this way..

Its making me feel more miserable then normal..

I've had headaches quite a lot this week, I'm putting it down to being on my first week of PP.

Been so overly tired in the mornings (missed out on several morning walks) I've often felt like napping in the afternoon. If I keep feeling like this I think I'm gona ditch PP system as never felt like this on old plan, and suffer from Migraines too (really bad ones) and only had 2 this year so far (as posed to my usual 1 every 3-5week or more)

I've had less then 10 of my weekly points this week, didn't feel like having anymore, I just don't know what I'm doing so wrong thats making me feel this way..

I'm sorry about your migraines, it's not pleasant to be feeling that way. However... how can it be the fault of the new plan? Is it just the stress of counting everything again and getting your head around the new system? If that's the case, now you should know again the propoints of all the stuff that you like (because of course those must've been the first things that you recalculated) and you should be fine from next week!

I had some late nights the first week I was on the new plan (I was having it one week ahead everybody else too, which didn't help because even esource and other things weren't changed!), right because I was recalculating everything and yes, I was tired after having gone to bed at 3 am and woken up at 7, but that is absolutely normal! I too wasn't sure of what I was doing and that's why the following week I bought a calculator and a new set of scales and now I feel much better about the new plan, I know exactly how many points I'm having, except when I eat out where we still don't have a lot of information.

We're lucky here though because when the plan was introduced in Europe, there was even LESS information and the new values were given only for food from scratch at the beginning and then they introduced eating out guides and etc etc after a while. So it's a good thing that the plan was piloted in Europe first so they had the time to update their guides and all and were able to provide us with these tools from start!

Personally, I don't believe that my migraines were anything to do with the plan as I knew I was eating fine, I was drinking plenty of fluids and I don't drink carbonated drinks either.

I do work 11 hours a day 4 days a week infront of VDU's in a rather bright office. Personally, I think it's time for an eye test! Also I've been having late nights as I only live down the road from work and it's somewhere I can roll in wearing a hoody and jeans every day :p

Stick with the ProPoints - there's so much freedom with this diet!

Back