OH family coming - eeek

chunkychicken

Hello all

I am had my second week of Development weigh in last night and had lost 3.9 taking my total loss to 5 stone 4 lbs which I am really happy about. I still have a way to go until I am "done" but some good losses recently have spurred me on.

The thing is my partners parents are coming to stay this weekend and I am getting a little nervous about it. Last time I saw them I had lost 2 1/2 stone (ish) and no one said a word about it. They knew I was on the diet but never said a word about how I looked or that there was any difference. It really shook my confidence and led to me starting to pick and cheat here and there.

Now they are coming to stay again - I am really worried that they will say nothing again and that it will have a similar affect on me. Does this mean that I am too reliant on getting positive strokes to keep me on the straight and narrow? I have been really focussed recently and don't want anything to change that - someone help me get my head in order in case it happens again!

Worried chicken
Laura

How can they not say anything you have lost so much and you look amazing they must be blind bet they will be pleased you look so well and healthy and will defernetly notice how great you look hope all gos well good luck:):hug99:

Sometimes people are odd! When my mother lost a tonne of weight (not literally!) on CD my grandmother didn't comment and my mum was really upset. When I asked Grandma why she'd not said anything she told me that she didn't like to as it was a sensitive issue - but that of course she'd noticed and was really pleased for my mum. Could be a similar thing?

Back