oh...feeling bad !

babygee

Decided to make the most of last night as the kids were away and wouldnt be able to go out to celebrate valentines tonight.....so we went to our local n had the full monty !! ive been on SW since new years day now and havent had a blow out like this yet, and now im regretting it big time....

i had....

Pate
Chicken and bacon salad
toffee pavlova

(and some wine)

can one night "Off the wagon" pile the lbs on ?

Any advice on a recovery plan ? my weigh in day is a monday - so i actually went to class last night before we went out (i stayed the same this week which was fine as i havent got loads to loose - probs bout another half stone)

You are allowed flexible syns for nights like that. You made good choices though, think about what you could have had. Had you had many syns that day? Anyway there is no point worrying about syns eaten it's just focus on the plan and enjoy lots of free and super free foods.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

If you were going to use flexible syns it would have needed to be planned in advance if your night out.

To be honest I would just put it behind you and carry on as normal. Don't try and cut back on syns to compensate, just have the full allowance every day. You may not lose this week but at least you will be back on plan and no the reason for any sts/gain.

Put it behind you, whats done is done, carry on as you normally would. Everyone goes off the wagon every now and then. When I've fell off before it have never drastically effected my weight loss, it might be a bit less than usual but hopefully won't effect it to bad. So just carry on your plan as usual and forgot about it, as long as it doesn't happen too regularly, it should be fine :)

Back