Oh for pity sake..useless, just useless.

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by onefatmama, 17 July 2010 Social URL.

1. onefatmama

onefatmama Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    The great CD, Again!
    I'm suppose to be ss/ss+ing.

I'm suppose to be in control:mad:

I'm suppose to not go off plan.

I'm suppose to drink water and not 35cl of vodka in one night:mad:

I'm suppose to not eat a kitkat and some cream crackers:mad:

I'm well and truly out of keto:mad:

My own stupid fault:break_diet:

No need to reply, just ranting:(

ofm xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Funky Mum

Funky Mum Silver Member

Aww well its done now. Don't beat yourself up anymore. Draw a line and start fresh :)

4. Awaken Me

Awaken Me On my Way...

Oh Hun (((hugs))) feel free to rant away. We're not perfect we're human, and you have been doing great so far. Just look at it for what it is- a blip. Your diet isn't ruined, just draw a line under it and don't be too hard on yourself CD is hard enough as it is.

5. Fallen

Fallen Angel in training

Start Weight:
    18st13lb
    Current Weight:
    18st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet SS+
    {{{hugs}}}

I have started this diet so many times and I would have bad days and think well thats that and give up. Untill now - I still have bad days - but then I think to myself I am only human, and if I was the weight I wanted to be I would still have bad days. EVERYBODY does :)

Tomorrow is another day, one bad day here and there happens - if you can accept that and then move on and past it - THAT is where your success will be, because if you move past it and CONTINUED (whoop whoop !) and NOT given up - you will in the end be a WINNER... you can do it hun, just take a deep breath and move past it... good luck for the next week xx

6. CuppaT

CuppaT Member

My CDC has given up on trying to tell me about the alcohol situation on SS/SS+ but I drink 3/4 vodkas a night (I know, alcoholic...but hey!) and I've managed 19 lbs in 2 weeks :)

This is after a restart where I lost almost 4 stone in 3 months just before Christmas so remove the Vodka from your list of sins ;)

7. mollydog

mollydog Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(5.56%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    yes yes yes, lose any sort of alcohol from your evening repetoire. I've posted a couple of days ago that i'm taking up knitting again to keep my hands busy in the evenings, do you have a hobby to keep you occupied at these times?
    Mx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.