• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Oh for pity sake..useless, just useless.

I'm suppose to be ss/ss+ing.

I'm suppose to be in control:mad:

I'm suppose to not go off plan.

I'm suppose to drink water and not 35cl of vodka in one night:mad:

I'm suppose to not eat a kitkat and some cream crackers:mad:

I'm well and truly out of keto:mad:

My own stupid fault:break_diet:

No need to reply, just ranting:(

ofm xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Oh Hun (((hugs))) feel free to rant away. We're not perfect we're human, and you have been doing great so far. Just look at it for what it is- a blip. Your diet isn't ruined, just draw a line under it and don't be too hard on yourself CD is hard enough as it is.

Fallen

Angel in training
{{{hugs}}}

I have started this diet so many times and I would have bad days and think well thats that and give up. Untill now - I still have bad days - but then I think to myself I am only human, and if I was the weight I wanted to be I would still have bad days. EVERYBODY does :)

Tomorrow is another day, one bad day here and there happens - if you can accept that and then move on and past it - THAT is where your success will be, because if you move past it and CONTINUED (whoop whoop !) and NOT given up - you will in the end be a WINNER... you can do it hun, just take a deep breath and move past it... good luck for the next week xx

My CDC has given up on trying to tell me about the alcohol situation on SS/SS+ but I drink 3/4 vodkas a night (I know, alcoholic...but hey!) and I've managed 19 lbs in 2 weeks :)

This is after a restart where I lost almost 4 stone in 3 months just before Christmas so remove the Vodka from your list of sins ;)

mollydog

Silver Member
yes yes yes, lose any sort of alcohol from your evening repetoire. I've posted a couple of days ago that i'm taking up knitting again to keep my hands busy in the evenings, do you have a hobby to keep you occupied at these times?
Mx