OH for sale! 10 pence! Haha!!

Enough

Gold Member
Right - I've had enough! Does anyone want my OH for the next couple of days for his own protection, otherwise there's going to be a big raised lump in the rockery, and he's going to have mysteriously disappeared!!!!

AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHH!!

It's not him... its me... he's not doing anything wrong except BEING HERE!! Hahaha!

I can't get on with my work - which, incidently, is my real problem, and not him at all!...

He's wanting to talk, to make plans for our holiday, to show me things that hes been getting on with in the house - and I just want to get on with my work - which, incidently I'M NOT getting on with ANYWAY!! Haha

ok, ok, I'm on here, I'm not doing my work... but each time I DO get back into it he keeps disturbing me.. and, bless him, he's getting the idea that I want him to sod off, and that's just making him want to interupt me MORE!!!

Right - ah.. that's better :) Thank you folks! I needed to do that! :D right.. another attempt at getting on with it! :D

Vxx

Discussing holidays....getting on with things in the house...I'll swap yours for mine :D:D:D
My OH is a very accomplished sofa tester...

In fact, I'll throw in my DS as well as he's been a terror today :mad::mad::mad:;)

Back