Oh frick..

Littleslimmingbee

Gold Member
i made syn free pancaked again this morning, but tghought id be smart and make blueberry pancakes!!!! they were bloody yum.. but its just dawned on me, that it was syn free, was it? cause i mixed teh blue berrys into teh mixed and electric whisked them.. so technically they have syns now right?? i only put about 6 in, but didnt weigh them as it just didnt occur to me at the time..

can anyone give me any advise as to what syn value i should give it? as im trying to be ultra good this week ina desperate attempt to prepar for the alton towers thing this w.e!

xxxx

Well I would say don't worry about it! You would have eaten them whole so what difference does it make?

I understand the whole blending fruit to make smoothie syn thing but I could eat a whole punnet of blueberries on pancakes so what difference does it make if I was to blend/cook them?

but if you want to be saintly....

Basic/Non Branded Foods Blueberries, pureed/cooked 28g

red.gif
Original 1 Syns
green.gif
Green 1 Syns

There you go!!

Well I would say don't worry about it! You would have eaten them whole so what difference does it make?

I understand the whole blending fruit to make smoothie syn thing but I could eat a whole punnet of blueberries on pancakes so what difference does it make if I was to blend/cook them?

but if you want to be saintly....

Basic/Non Branded Foods Blueberries, pureed/cooked 28g

red.gif
Original 1 Syns
green.gif
Green 1 Syns

There you go!!

hehe, i do i dooo :p

Im going to count them for 0.5 syns .. cause it couldnt have been 28g worth!

Thank you!! x Mwah x

Can you believe my mother has left me to mind her freshly baked betty crocker devils cake :O

The smell is just filling the house, i cant escape! x

Haha! Iv done it! and i even got made to do the iceing! :O but its okay! i didnt even lick the knife!!! .. amde some hartleys low cal jelly instead!! :) Go me!! Saint Fern Whoo hoo! x

syn free pancakes!

seperate an egg .. (i use 1 egg per pancake so, how ever many u want)

add sweetner to the egg white and whisk untill meringe like ( this i where i added my blueberrys!) and then add vanilla essence/lemon essence to yolk, mix together and then fold the yolk into the egg white,

pour onto frylighted pan and then leave well alone, ( the more you do it the better they get) its super delicate, so dont try and flip untill you can get the spatular under there completely.. flip when ready and cook other side, then top with your topping of choice and more sweetner :) x

I loved my blueberry ones, even if they ended up as 1 syn, grr lol..

somtimes i crumble up an alpen light bar and put ontop me pancake with chopped fruit, or just have swetner and lemon jif.. or fruit and muller light.. or even fruit and squirty cream for a treat :D x

hehe, i think they'r fab, and a good way of eating more eggs which always help me! and keeps my breakfast a bit more exciting lol x

Back