Oh Gawd!!

fatpossum

Silver Member
Hi Chaps,

I am sure that I have gained about a stone in the past 3 weeks. I haven't weighed myself (I don't own a scales - long story!) but I just know from looking. My belly has returned with a vengence and my a*** has also re-appeared.

I know why it's happened and I have only myself to blame. I started a new job 3 weeks ago (nice promotion with a nice big pay rise) and I cannot leave the biscuits alone from about 4p.m. each day and I have been drinking like a fish (not falling down drunk but best part of a bottle of wine each night!). I know it's stress related but I am finding it so hard to get a grip.

I went back to SS today and so far so good but tomorrow will tell. I have so many lovely clothes in my wardrobe now and while I can still get into them they don't look good - because of the a*** and belly.

It's a mega case of self sabotage. I have been telling myself that it is salvagable if I act now - I can be back to normal (comfy in a size 10) in about 3 weeks if I just focus but I feel so out of control! Christmas is coming and I want to look and feel great for 'party time'. My husband and I have an opportunity to go to a proper NYE ball and I can look gorgeous if I can only leave the stodge and booze alone!! Come on motivation - where the hell are you?!!

Will keep you posted.

Hey Fatpossum you are not out of control anymore as you have just taken control again. You sound focussed and know what you want so go out there and get it, you know you can!

Georgie
x

Back