Oh god, dilema

Yasmine

One last chance
Ok my friend is having a goodbye party tomorrow and I have no idea what I'm going to do when it comes to food. They're obviously going to be finger food and all that stuff but I'm not sure if I should eat there or not. Taking my own food would be so rude, and not eating is bad too.

What do I do? help!

I would go and enjoy yourself, you have completed refeed properly so there is nothing to stop you having a great time, just stick to healthy options and some salad.

Completerly agree with Mary, maybe stay away from sugary stuff, savory pastries and crisps if u can because they are hard to leave alone once you've started as we all know! xx

Ok then, cheers ladies :)

Enjoy! x

Hope you have a lovely time Yas, you deserve too. You've done so well on this and like Mary said you've completed refeed and don't need to be 100% all of the time. Have fun and enjoy yourself!

Thanks, it's going to be the first time eating from other places other than home. And I won't be calorie counting either, I guess I'll make up for it the following day.

Definately enjoy the healthy options, as everyone above has advised...and give the salted peanuts a very wide berth...like 100 meters!!!! LOL !!! Have a great time, everyone will be SO amazed at how well you've done, weight-wise, you shouldn't even feel like over-indulging!

Back