OH has left and I am struggling not to binge

hey hun I know exactly what your going through, I did binge when my ex left and it did me no good at all, that was 3 years ago and boy have I come a long way since then! You can do it, be strong and everyone on here will support you! if you ever need a chat give me a shout x

Well thats all good then, even more reason not to binge so you look ace when he gets back x

My OH has been working away for the last 5 weeks and comes home on a Friday night leaving again on the Sunday, so I know exactly how you feel.

Just remember that as he is not there, he will notice you shrinking. (My OH has noticed there's less of me!). As your OH is not seeing you every single day, he will notice changes.

Night time for me is worse as you are alone. That bag of crisps or biscuit or whatever is shouting on me. I try and keep most of my points for night time and have a large fruit salad, yogurt, alpen light bar and a cup of coconut chocolate options.

Be strong, it'll be worth it. That little devil that's shouting on you will soon get fed up x

The worst thing you can do is eat to make yourself feel better. We all know what happens at the end of that scenario!

Back