• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

OH has left and I am struggling not to binge

S: 14st13lb C: 14st10lb G: 9st9lb BMI: 34.3 Loss: 0st3lb(1.44%)
I thought I would come on here and distract myself. I feel like there is a war going on in my hear- one person is saying go for it and the other is saying no. Thank God the little devil is being overpowered by the angel for the time being. It is soooo hard!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

snuggle69

Silver Member
S: 19st12lb C: 14st1.0lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 31.8 Loss: 5st11lb(29.14%)
hey hun I know exactly what your going through, I did binge when my ex left and it did me no good at all, that was 3 years ago and boy have I come a long way since then! You can do it, be strong and everyone on here will support you! if you ever need a chat give me a shout x

S: 14st13lb C: 14st10lb G: 9st9lb BMI: 34.3 Loss: 0st3lb(1.44%)
Aw thanks hun! I actually meant he left as he went on a trip abroad- he is coming back :) hehe. But that combined with problems with my parents are really making me want to binge! I am going to be strong though

snuggle69

Silver Member
S: 19st12lb C: 14st1.0lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 31.8 Loss: 5st11lb(29.14%)
Well thats all good then, even more reason not to binge so you look ace when he gets back x

Hazykay

Silver Member
S: 16st4.5lb C: 13st7lb G: 11st10.0lb BMI: 28.7 Loss: 2st11.5lb(17.29%)
My OH has been working away for the last 5 weeks and comes home on a Friday night leaving again on the Sunday, so I know exactly how you feel.

Just remember that as he is not there, he will notice you shrinking. (My OH has noticed there's less of me!). As your OH is not seeing you every single day, he will notice changes.

Night time for me is worse as you are alone. That bag of crisps or biscuit or whatever is shouting on me. I try and keep most of my points for night time and have a large fruit salad, yogurt, alpen light bar and a cup of coconut chocolate options.

Be strong, it'll be worth it. That little devil that's shouting on you will soon get fed up x

Lorny

Silver Member
S: 16st10lb C: 14st0lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 37 Loss: 2st10lb(16.24%)
The worst thing you can do is eat to make yourself feel better. We all know what happens at the end of that scenario!