Oh Hell!!

Ninja

Silver Member
Where to start? :cry:

Yesterday I got my egg (we exchange eggs on Good Friday as my daughter went to her dads yesterday and wouldn't be here for Sunday) I had asked for just the one egg. It was a luxury one from Tesco's with the egg full of chocolate brownie pieces and 6 little eggs filled with a yummeh but very sickly chocolate fudge goo. I ate 5 of those little eggs and the OH had 1. We then went to Lincoln for the day and dropped DD off with her dad. We went for lunch at Morrisons, no jacket pots so chose a breakfast and thought I'd syn the toast. The eggs and bacon came back swimming in grease. I dabbed off what I could with a napkin and cut fat off the bacon.
We had already decided on going to the cinema (saw 'Knowing' with Nicholas Cage) so OH chose sweets I didn't like (Blackcurrent and licorice) and I had some grapes.
Afterwards on the way home we stopped off at an all you can eat Chinese buffet and I had everything I shouldn't. Chicken balls, satay sauce, both bbq and Chinese style spare ribs, deep fried crispy beef and for dessert chocolate fountain with peanut and butter cookies to dip, a miniature fudge brownie and a miniature fresh cream slice.....am I going to hell? :break_diet:

What are the odds on me losing any weight this week? I sts the same last week and I was so hoping to lose this week. I've let myself down, the family down, my group down...hell, the whole world down. :ashamed0005: I'm depressed but determined to carry on the rest of the week with 100% effort.

Do I have chance or have I blown it?
My diary is there if anyone wants to check what I've done the rest of the week.

aww - just put it down to a flexible day and get back on as normal today. It's just one day so there's every chance you will still lose weight, as long as you don't roll the bad day into a bad week xx

I has a horrendous day on Thursday, but like you've said, I'm gonna just draw a line. My consultant always say you have 21 meals in a week, so if you have a bad day, that's only 3, therefore there are 18 meals left to do the right thing!!!
You might surprise yourself and still lose.... you never know!

Aah, we've all been there - see my latest diary, lol. I've had a Mcdonalds and a chinese in the past 24 hours so... I'm in no position to judge. :(

Was it worth it though?

Yes it tasted great at the time but now I'm just beating myself up over it. I want to get out and walk or cycle some of it off but the weather is *****.

I even had nookie last night as a means of burning some fat....how bad is that!!!!! :eek:

(Mother....don't look :()

Was it worth it though?

Yes it tasted great at the time but now I'm just beating myself up over it. I want to get out and walk or cycle some of it off but the weather is *****.

I even had nookie last night as a means of burning some fat....how bad is that!!!!! :eek:

(Mother....don't look :()

Oops, didn't know that was a swear word...sorry.:sigh:

Don't worry hon, check out my thread syn overdose and see how much I ate the other day. I'm back on plan now and I'm sure you can do it too X

Was it worth it though?

Of course it wasn't! :(
It never is but do we learn...? Hopefully one day. :)

The only thing that makes me feel slightly better is once upon a time my brain wouldn't have even considered this to be such an awful thing e.g. eating two 'lots' of fast food in a day. At least now I don't eat like this on a daily basis and when I do, I feel rubbish for it anyway. :rolleyes:

Hope you have a better rest of the day. Remember though, we're only human and we all make mistakes. x

We all have days like these....in fact I have had a week like this! At the end of the day we learn from our mistakes, and if you don't lose then no doubt you'll be doubley determined next week!

I blame Easter :rolleyes:

K x

Aaaaw bless you, I have had a whole week like this as we have had my oh's 2 young nieces staying with us this week.

I have just put them on the train home so back on track first thing tomorrow... I think you just need to focus on now and not think about yesterday. YOU HAVEN'T LET ANYONE DOWN... Think about that map of the UK at group, you can either travel straight down the M1 to get where you are going or you can travel the scenic route to get there... You have just taken a detour through a pretty village

(or something like that!!!!)

Aaaaw bless you, I have had a whole week like this as we have had my oh's 2 young nieces staying with us this week.

I have just put them on the train home so back on track first thing tomorrow... I think you just need to focus on now and not think about yesterday. YOU HAVEN'T LET ANYONE DOWN... Think about that map of the UK at group, you can either travel straight down the M1 to get where you are going or you can travel the scenic route to get there... You have just taken a detour through a pretty village

(or something like that!!!!)

Huh!!!....lol...I don't think we have that map at our group :cool:

But I get your gist ;) and thanks :)

Ha ha - at the group i used to go to we had to look at the map everytime we gained to remind us that we were still on our journey!!! :D:D

Just start right back on the plan as usual today! I went out with family for a chinese last night, it was also all you can eat - gosh those places are so dangerous!!!! I tried to be 'good' but decided to just enjoy myself, it is just one night. Where it will go wrong and you'll let yourself down is if it turns into a week, 2 weeks, a month of eating whatever you want. One night is just normal behaviour, everyone needs a treat now and then. :)

In the past I would have either not gone at all and made myself want it even more, or I would have gone bonkers with the food and then decided I'd ruined my good work and not ever gone back to class. This time around I've realised it is just one meal, one night and I'm food optimising 100% again for the rest of the week.

Have a brilliant weekend and don't beat yourself up about this x

Thanks Couteaux

I think what panicked me was not having the control over my meals like I normally do. It's not unusual for me to have a Chinese night or even an Indian but I practice damage limitation and limit my syns for the day before, during that day till the meal and the day after, only eating super free or free food. But that day although I'd been good the day before I'd had more than I would normally have had and I had used up all my syns on the day before I even came down for breakfast by quaffing all those lovely mini eggs.

I don't like losing control of my meals like that any more. I have been good ever since, all day yesterday and so far today. I'm hoping I can pull this back so I lose this week.

We've all been there and I've been there alot. The best thing you can do is draw a line under it and start afresh. You're only human. We're not here for a long time, but for a good time.

I think you can do what a lot of us will be doing this week, count it as a flexisyn day, draw a line under it and get back to 100% SW as soon as possible, aim for STS this week ,I'm sure you'll be fine hun x

Back