Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Oh help!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Gemsyo, 6 July 2011 Social URL.

1. Gemsyo

Gemsyo Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(11.71%)
    Diet:
    CD
    I am soooo craving a pizza!!! I'm feeling that poop that i just want something yummy and warm to eat!!

Humph!!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lil_legs

lil_legs Gold Member

Start Weight:
    11st11lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1.5lb(0.91%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    i have been craving a dominos like you wouldnt believe for the last 3 weeks!!

ive decided i will have a small one before i go out on the 16th july. thats my planned day off so i will have a little of what i fancy and back to it on the 17th

have you any planned days off? x

4. Gemsyo

Gemsyo Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(11.71%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Not officially, I go to Chicago on 26th July, wanted to stay 100% til then, think it's just coz I'm cold, feel poorly and sorry for myself!! Hoping it'll pass!!

Enjoy yr dominoes! Xx

5. Gemsyo

Gemsyo Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(11.71%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Ok sipping on vege soup that I added curry powder too, already feeling better! :0)

6. lil_legs

lil_legs Gold Member

Start Weight:
    11st11lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1.5lb(0.91%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    oh nice :)

definately a good goal to aim for!

good luck staying strong! x

7. biggirl86

biggirl86 Postaholic/lurker!

Start Weight:
    221lb
    Current Weight:
    215lb
    Goal Weight:
    147lb
    Lost(%):
    6lb(2.71%)
    No, Gem, noooo!! Don't give in to the evil that is temptation (of food anyway ;)) You'll be so proud of yourself WHEN you stick to it until your trip.

I can suprisingly and honestly say that I haven't been craving anything! It's still early days though!

8. Gemsyo

Gemsyo Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(11.71%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Thanks babes! I feel loads better after my soup!!!

I had no cravings either, I was doing fine til this afternoon! But I think I just got cold & tired! X

9. GagaOoLala

GagaOoLala Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st5lb
    Current Weight:
    21st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    I have a confession to make.. I had a cuppasoup! :|

I forgot my tetras and I was out all day and it was the only thing that I could eat in my friends cupboard! woops :( Xx

10. Gemsyo

Gemsyo Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(11.71%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Cuppasoup is good! That could have been so much worse!!

I feel loads better!! Had bath, covered myself in bio oil now munching an orange ice lol!

Xxxx

11. swifted

swifted Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st12lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.39%)
    Diet:
    SW
    i stupidly watched an episode of man v food the other day and there was a giant pizza on, i haven't stopped thinking about it ever since. luckily it's in america so i can't get a slice ha

now i am weirdly craving a curry pot noodle! i didn't even eat them when i could eat D: so strange.

12. Illa

Illa Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.18%)
    Diet:
    Mostly raw vegan
    I love warm food anytime, I guess that's 'cause my mother kept telling me you have to have at least one hot meal a day. So I drink all my shakes hot and love it.

13. GagaOoLala

GagaOoLala Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st5lb
    Current Weight:
    21st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Lol :) Yeah could of been worse! I weighted myself today, 8 days on and I've lost 15lbs! :) I screamed with happiness!

Now it's kick started my weight loss im thinking about doing the 1000 plan because I don't have much money and loads of bills, birthdays, expences this month so I might have to start eating sensibly and exercising? Bit nervous of that thought but just thought if I did follow 1000 calorie plan a day and keep exercising I should still lose right? x

14. Gemsyo

Gemsyo Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(11.71%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Hey babes!

Go you!!!! Do you think you could do 1000 plan? I'm not sure I could after such a short period, if it was me I'd want to carry on a bit longer on ss

Whatever you choose I'll still be here to support you xxx

15. GagaOoLala

GagaOoLala Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st5lb
    Current Weight:
    21st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Hiya Gem, hows your day been today?

Yeah I know it sucks! I want to carry on with ss and hopefully I will beable to for the next 2 weeks but then I need all the money I can get I have my driving test at the end of the month and lots of birthdays! :( So I was thinking about making up my own low calorie diet and just carry on with not eating much. I dunno il work it out soon.

Still bouncing off the walls tho from my weigh in :) I'm re-painting my bedroom this weekend and getting some more wardrobes and just been sorting out all my clothes and I have so much nice size 12-14 clothes I can't wait to fit back in them! I found a lush dress that I never wore with the tag on and it didnt fit before (I have a bad habit of ordering stuff or buying stuff and never actually wearing it woops) and I tried it on and it fits amazing! I'm wearing that for my birthday night out on Saturday! So excited! :) :)

Xx

16. Gemsyo

Gemsyo Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(11.71%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Hey!!!

Days been good ta! Busy at work so no time to miss food!!

Ooo if you can keep going for another 2 wks a job might have cropped up by then!! Bless ya!! Then you can carry on!

I love finding clothes I couldn't fit in before!! Such a good feeling!!

What you got planned tomorrow? Xx

17. GagaOoLala

GagaOoLala Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st5lb
    Current Weight:
    21st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Yeah defo! Well a lady is ment to be calling me back tomorrow about a hotel reception job which would be ace & I have a application form to finish off aswell! :) I looked into some courses that was mentioned on here and I might be doing one of them. I have voluntry work now as a Administrator one day a week so things are looking up :) I just get frustrated when people (so called friends) put me down and say I don't try because I do. I try bloody hard!!

I have to clear my room tomorrow (mission) chuck stuff out (Sob) and get ready for painting! woooop :) Then I am getting new flooring! yaay :) and my room will be all beautiful and ready for when my bf moves in permantly! :)

How about you? much planned me dear? xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.