Oh help!!

Gemsyo

I am soooo craving a pizza!!! I'm feeling that poop that i just want something yummy and warm to eat!!

Humph!!!

i have been craving a dominos like you wouldnt believe for the last 3 weeks!!

ive decided i will have a small one before i go out on the 16th july. thats my planned day off so i will have a little of what i fancy and back to it on the 17th

have you any planned days off? x

Not officially, I go to Chicago on 26th July, wanted to stay 100% til then, think it's just coz I'm cold, feel poorly and sorry for myself!! Hoping it'll pass!!

Enjoy yr dominoes! Xx

Ok sipping on vege soup that I added curry powder too, already feeling better! :0)

biggirl86 said:
No, Gem, noooo!! Don't give in to the evil that is temptation (of food anyway ;)) You'll be so proud of yourself WHEN you stick to it until your trip.

I can suprisingly and honestly say that I haven't been craving anything! It's still early days though!

Thanks babes! I feel loads better after my soup!!!

I had no cravings either, I was doing fine til this afternoon! But I think I just got cold & tired! X

I have a confession to make.. I had a cuppasoup! :|

I forgot my tetras and I was out all day and it was the only thing that I could eat in my friends cupboard! woops :( Xx

Cuppasoup is good! That could have been so much worse!!

I feel loads better!! Had bath, covered myself in bio oil now munching an orange ice lol!

Xxxx

i stupidly watched an episode of man v food the other day and there was a giant pizza on, i haven't stopped thinking about it ever since. luckily it's in america so i can't get a slice ha

now i am weirdly craving a curry pot noodle! i didn't even eat them when i could eat D: so strange.

Lol :) Yeah could of been worse! I weighted myself today, 8 days on and I've lost 15lbs! :) I screamed with happiness!

Now it's kick started my weight loss im thinking about doing the 1000 plan because I don't have much money and loads of bills, birthdays, expences this month so I might have to start eating sensibly and exercising? Bit nervous of that thought but just thought if I did follow 1000 calorie plan a day and keep exercising I should still lose right? x

Hey babes!

Go you!!!! Do you think you could do 1000 plan? I'm not sure I could after such a short period, if it was me I'd want to carry on a bit longer on ss

Whatever you choose I'll still be here to support you xxx

Hiya Gem, hows your day been today?

Yeah I know it sucks! I want to carry on with ss and hopefully I will beable to for the next 2 weeks but then I need all the money I can get I have my driving test at the end of the month and lots of birthdays! :( So I was thinking about making up my own low calorie diet and just carry on with not eating much. I dunno il work it out soon.

Still bouncing off the walls tho from my weigh in :) I'm re-painting my bedroom this weekend and getting some more wardrobes and just been sorting out all my clothes and I have so much nice size 12-14 clothes I can't wait to fit back in them! I found a lush dress that I never wore with the tag on and it didnt fit before (I have a bad habit of ordering stuff or buying stuff and never actually wearing it woops) and I tried it on and it fits amazing! I'm wearing that for my birthday night out on Saturday! So excited! :) :)

Xx

Hey!!!

Days been good ta! Busy at work so no time to miss food!!

Ooo if you can keep going for another 2 wks a job might have cropped up by then!! Bless ya!! Then you can carry on!

I love finding clothes I couldn't fit in before!! Such a good feeling!!

What you got planned tomorrow? Xx

Yeah defo! Well a lady is ment to be calling me back tomorrow about a hotel reception job which would be ace & I have a application form to finish off aswell! :) I looked into some courses that was mentioned on here and I might be doing one of them. I have voluntry work now as a Administrator one day a week so things are looking up :) I just get frustrated when people (so called friends) put me down and say I don't try because I do. I try bloody hard!!

I have to clear my room tomorrow (mission) chuck stuff out (Sob) and get ready for painting! woooop :) Then I am getting new flooring! yaay :) and my room will be all beautiful and ready for when my bf moves in permantly! :)

How about you? much planned me dear? xx

Back