oh i dont know

duncan

Silver Member
:sigh:,i went to a dance festivel on mon eve that my daughter was in, i bought a new outfit for it and looked ab fab, lapped up the compliments from pple and felt great,today i thought id buy a new pair of jeans so into new look i went, tried on a pair of jeans and i looked awfull even tho they fitted, was on my way home and had to walk past mcdonalds and the smell was wonderfull, but i declined the temptation, (tempting it was after the jeans issue in n/look), i had my soup for lunch, but i feel pants and fat and general miserable, if only i didnt try on those jeans:cry:

:gen126: big hug for you and well done for not giving into temptation.

Don't give up on the jeans front though. It may just be that New Look jeans were the wrong cut for you. If you have a bit of a tummy, stear clear of "hipster" styles. Hunt around and see what you can find (I find George jeans from Asda a good shape for me).

All I can say is well done and keep going. You are in the zone now so just keep going it will be well worth it. Don't forget that Rome wasn't built in a day and I am sure them jeans in new look will look amazing on you in another few weeks. They probably do already but you just can't see it :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Anyways hope your day gets better xxxxxxx

Hun,

I feel for you. I think we have all been here.
Trick is to make this feeling work for you!

New Look clothes can be abit hit and miss sometimes.

Keep going..soon you will be able to walk past New Look and get an even NICER pair!

Different things suit different people.

Big HUg

Hey.. chin up D.. You didn't giv in to temptation and I'd say, forget the New Look experience. Loosing weight is hard, I can remember last year almost loosing 2 stone and then going into Next and the size I'd always worn was still the only one i could comfotably fit into. That was hol shopping too and made me feel awful and like you almost turned to food too. Emotional eater's I think that makes us!

Its just the cut, the design.. so yes, do hunt around for some new Jeans. But don't be put off it they are not you in certain shops..You will find some that will be just "you" all over. Big hugs and well done for loosing all that weight.. 35lb is a big loss!!

xx

Just to let you know, I find Next jeans are the best fit for me and I won't buy any other jeans!! They are not too expensive and wear/wash really well.

Well done on resisting :)

yeah I agree its probably the style and cut of the jeans, try some from somewhere like next and you'll be jumping for joy I'm sure.

Back