oh im so excited yippee

dolphin

hello all you lipotrimers just wanted to share my good news well this week i've lost 5.72lbs and was'nt expecting that much at all so went and bought some size ten jeans SIZE 10 . It's my birthday tommrrow and i am off work so going for a shopping spree to primark can't wait .could well be refeeding next week oh food at last . i was even eyeing up my goddaughters baby food today it looked so good (well not to anyone else) well hope everyone is good and staying strong this diet can be so hard at times i've had my far few downs but it is worth it in the long run i feel so good and i hav'nt been this thin since i was about 13 years old maybe younger cant believe the comments ive had offf people on how good i look right i'll shut up know im getting far to giddy

Oh I am so jealous LOL...that was my original goal Size 10 Levis!!! Hey ho...happy to wait for a year!!!

cheers girls cant wait for tomoz only thing going to have to take a flapjack with me for lunch yuck . bea you'll be in them next year two wonderfull things to look forward to

Awh thanks...really so trilled about being pregnant the jeans dont bother me at all...just keen not to pile on stones!! LOL

If you can - drop the flap jack in a toaster its much nicer (well compared to what it tastes like anyway!!)LOL

Congratulations! It is such a good feeling isn't it and makes it all worthwhile

Ooo i tried a flapjack last week for the first time. Um very strange taste to put it nicely. Even my dog turned her nose up to it.:eek:

lol oh will try the toaster thing have soaked it in water then microwaved it made it a bit easier to get down but the ones sha gave me this week are really thick twice as think as normall hope they are ok

they sound like the maintence bars???

hello ladies well spent the last two days shopping had loads of fun trying all those skinny clothes got quite a few things just cant wait to go out now and show them off thinking of going on the maintenence next week not sure will have to see how much ive lost still cant believe im sat here in size 10 clothes tee hee

Wow dolphin, you are such an inspiration!

:worthy:

You must be a similar height to me, and your starting weight is about where I am at now. It just seems so ludicrous that if I keep with it I could be a size 10, and a 9stone something-er in a couple of months. I just can't get my head around that at all......

cheers girls this is the best bit all your comments i love and am laping it all up lol im 5.4 in height but big up top not sure what you are ponypony think i read somewhere your 5.7 so you could be even smaller or hit your target sooner how cool .only thing now is coz im so close im thinking about eating again and cant stop thinking about food had some very weak moments even gone to look in the cuboard for food and the fridge luckily not got any food in but my will power is fast running out at the mo been of work this week which i dont think has helped i just want to eat so badly today foooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood trying to be strong gonna make it throught the next few weeks i hope but then i keep thinking oh maybe ill go on the maintence this week right stop it now no im gonna stick this out like i said i would just having a wobbly day going to bed so i dont have to think about it night all

sorry went off totally then to what i was going to say but going to bed before i eat something

Are you going to be re-feeding soon dolphin? Maybe you could do something similar to the CD 790 which will still help you lose weight but you will be eating small amounts of the right food.

Back