oh im so excited yippee

dont know chuck will ask the chemist dont live near a cd place

but feeling a bit better today not much but a bit still want to eat the craving is getting so strong now put gonna be stronger fingers crossed

dont know chuck will ask the chemist dont live near a cd place

LT have a maintence programme where you can eat the bars and have food also...you dont loose as much on SSing but still get good results I hear..

but feeling a bit better today not much but a bit still want to eat the craving is getting so strong now put gonna be stronger fingers crossed

How you feeling today!!!:D

im finding it really hard now but dont want to give up i set myself a goal and would really like to get to it but then again i dont want to end up cheating and feeling worse just dont know what to do just cant get food out of my head at the mo will have a chat to the chemist on monday and see what she thinks i just want to eat so much just dont want to feel ive failed by not reaching my goal oh i dont know cant believe it is getting so hard what do you all think should i grin and bare it for a few more weeks

Oh Dolphin...hope you get through these next few days....have you thought about doing maybe the 790 version as you are so close to goal and get you back into eating....you can have something to eat and also know you are loosing.....

Dolphin, I think Bea is right - you are so close to goal now that your loss is going to slow right down and tbh I think its better to start reintroducing food at this stage (thats also what CD and COMA now recommend I understand). I know LT say that you *must* get to below your target weight before refeeding however, their refeed is damn quick and thats why you put a bit of weight back on, ergo you have to get to below target. I have been on 790 for a couple of weeks and am still losing - I still have 12lb to go but felt it was time to move on. This week and next I have gone up to 1000 cals as I am away and have family staying and will really *have* to eat. I believe its far, far better to progress this way, so that you are not tempted to be 'cheating' and you are taking things slowly and sensibly :) Have a look at the sticky on the CD board about 790.

How you feeling with food for the first time in months Elle??? Must feel weird ...but good? And only one day to the Big Shoot...wow...cant wait to see those photos!!!

cheers bea and elle oh i dont know what i would do without you ladies thanks alot . i feeling so much better today think it was down to the time off the month but feel loads better have'nt had any cravings today and even cooked forbf chicken dinner .so feel im right back on track back to work tomoz aswell so that will keep me busy again didnt think it would be so hard being of work anyway thanks again for all your support

I know how you feel. I felt like that today it was terrible. I only have 14 pounds to go and yet this time seems the hardest. However, I am determined to get to my weight or I wont be happy. You keep your chin up and know that we are all here for you.

cheers charlotte im glad im not the only one finding the last bit so hard didnt think i would but you have done so amazing you've lost it so quick im down to a few pounds at week dont think i have lost any this week but i always carry an extra 7lbs when im on so not expecting anything tomoz on weigh day plus i normally go after work and with being off this week i went first thing hence my bigger lose this week

Back