oh iv'e had a blip

northenlass

Im feeling a bit gutted with myself for letting this happen.
I feel I have done really well I had lost 2 stone since the 2 nd of Feb10 and this week I've put on 2 lb this week and it the first gain or maintain I have had so I totally gutted since I've started I decided to change groups which fits in better with my time this so the horror of going to a new group and gaining i feel bad any way as its the totm anyway any ideas to renew on a big kick start would be helpful
mags

TOTM is one reason for a bit of a gain. The other week I was a total star all week, yet I gained 1lb. The only possible reason was TOTM. But then the next week I lost 5.5lbs! The other reason might be - is your new group at a different time? My weight fluctuates by 3lbs from morning to night. So it could be that you haven't really gained weight as such.

Good luck for next week :)

hey dont be too down you've done brilliant:D :clap: and we had similar in group last night a member got his 5 stone award last week and gained this week , consultant says it always happens, and i agree with pp about TOM always bound to have an effect, so dont beat yourself up you know what your doing right and will see the the change at next weeks WI

thank you both i do feel a bit better now actually my weight in is time is later it was dinner time and now early evening but today is a new day andit onwards and upward now xx

Back