OH just asked me

EatenMess

'Are you having any wine tonight or not'

me (NO)

'But it's Saturday night'

me (and last night you suggested it because it was Friday night, and i drank too much and snacked too much'

'Does that mean you'll be annoyed if i have beer?'

me (Nope - you get some and enjoy' I'll enjoy being slim in the long run - while you constantly ask me why you can't lose any weight :) )

me (but remember this morning you turned to me and said, i'll take the bottles to the bottle bank and then it's a new us and no more alcohol and sabotage)

'I'll just go get a lottery ticket and some Mikados then' (walks out the door)

What's the betting he comes back with Beer? lol

It feels so good to say no!!!! I weigh in on Monday and so far this week have resisted

Pizza (twice)
Indian takeaway
Blueberry Muffin
Jam Doughnut
Wine 5 nights
Biscuits at school
and piling too much cheese on my meals :)

Just a shame that last night i blew it and ended up drinking too much wine and then eating too many gummy sweets and a penguin caramel wafer!!!!!

Sorry I just noticed your signature where it says - do not reward yourself with food, you are not a dog! I love that it made me chuckle!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I love your quote about rewarding a dog too - ha ha! So has he come back with beer? Well done for all your resisting - empowerment at its best!

Oh yes he is happily sat drinking a bottle now! (rolls eyes!)

I am feeling very happy with myself - and even happier now i've told him his forfeit is to cook dinner (only salmon and veg stir fry but means i don't have too lol!) x

Back