oh man i am totally gutted

jimmy's girl

I am so gutted - totally fed up. I have been on plan, off plan, ill with several health probs over the last few months. So at the weekend I got my head in the totally right frame of mind and bought in all of the required SW goodies and was 100% yesterday - then - been up all night with sickness and upset tummy:cry:. Haven't been able to keep even water down and after phone appointment with my doctor have been advised it sounds like a gastric flu and should only last 3 - 4 days - hello ONLY? I must be the only person I know who puts weight on if I don't eat!!!
Rant over thanks for listening xx

aww no hope you feel better soon xxx

Ahh bless you i hope you feel lots better very soon :flowers:

jimmy's girl said:
I am so gutted - totally fed up. I have been on plan, off plan, ill with several health probs over the last few months. So at the weekend I got my head in the totally right frame of mind and bought in all of the required SW goodies and was 100% yesterday - then - been up all night with sickness and upset tummy:cry:. Haven't been able to keep even water down and after phone appointment with my doctor have been advised it sounds like a gastric flu and should only last 3 - 4 days - hello ONLY? I must be the only person I know who puts weight on if I don't eat!!!
Rant over thanks for listening xx

Awwww im like u had that last week n tend to gain when ill. I did lose 3lb tho so u never know. Hope ur better soon xx

Hope you're feeling better soon and manage to get rid of it before it gets to 3 or 4 days! I don't tend to lose when I'm ill and can't eat either :(

Thanks for all the kind wishes. Have just eaten a yoghurt (f/f of course) fingers crossed it stays with me!!!!!

Awww feel better soon! Sickness is the worst!! I tend to lose weight when im sick..then pile it on once i start eating normally again!!!! xx

Thank you xx I never ever loose no matter how ill i am!! Just need to get right back on it when i feel a bit better.

Aw sending hugs to you, hope you get better soon, then back on track 100% for a fantastic weight loss. You can do it you know, and you will

Back