Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Oh my days!!!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World Teams & Challenges' started by A fuller figure, 9 November 2011 Social URL.

1. A fuller figure

A fuller figure Member

Start Weight:
    13st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    So second day into the Exante diet... What on earth are these shakes?! They are vile, i give credit to anyone who has been doing this for a long time because its got my gag reflex ticking over time.. they are awful and flavourless!

I'm going to have to get used to it as i want to be thin.. but.. omg!!!

I can handle the bars and soups but this is just (I'd hate to say it) minging!!.. might hold my nose to finish last few gulps, god help me! :(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. aesir22

aesir22 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    275lb
    Current Weight:
    275lb
    Goal Weight:
    180lb
    Lost(%):
    0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight watchers
    You do realise this is the slimming world forum, not the exante one lol

On a side note, we both like music and both work in pharmacies lol.

4. A fuller figure

A fuller figure Member

Start Weight:
    13st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hahahaha!! aww thank you for letting my know, i find this website so confusing!, how is your weight loss going?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.