• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Oh. My. Days

bleedingheck

Leahs Lightweights
Well I have just come back from my weekly weigh in and i'm now moving onto the 1000 plan.

I must confess that I feeling rather scared at the prospect of returning to normality as the structure of the SS+ has really worked for me and although I've had a couple of wobbles / binges on ham & star burst (not at the same time but i wouldn't put it past me!!) i've found the journey rather painless and enjoyable by seeing the transformation.

ANy way i'm waffling a bit here but thanks for all your support and kind words on my journey

and i'm going to dream of shredded wheat tonight

yeah baby!;)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

bleedingheck

Leahs Lightweights
It's only natural to be a bit nervous hun, I know I was but view it as the next part of your exciting journey. What you have achieved is amazing and enjoy the next chapter. Well done xxx

bleedingheck

Leahs Lightweights
well if it means being able to look like you do in a pair of jeans then i'm sticking to it! you look fab!!

Good luck hun xxxxxxxx

missmf

getting slimmer
good luck.
how much do you expect to lose a week??
bet it'll be lovely eating all that healthy food. xx

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
wishing you all the best Lynn and you look fab in your photo. Love your dress:)

Love Mini xxx

catznolan

nearly there!! :)
u look soooo good in ur pics well done on what ya have achieved so far xxx

abz

Gold Member
hey hon. i just found this :) so how have you found your first morning of the 1000 plan? i thought i would find it terrifying to go back to food, but as it's still really restrictive i still found it very liberating. there isn't much room to move so it isn't 'easy' to cheat or think 'just one won't matter' because you know it will :)

enjoy it hon. i am going away in about 10 days. i'm doing 1000 until then and then hopefully straight back on it when i get back...

abz xx