Oh my giddy aunt...!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim - Off Topic' started by brochmor, 20 November 2011 Social URL.

1. brochmor

brochmor food is not my friend!

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(17.24%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    Has anyone ever looked at the calories in wetherspoons food?? I have no idea how they get beans on toast to be 529 cals?!? or just a bowl of chips to be over 700?! What on earth are they doing to it?? I found 3 things on the menu that I like (fussy eater =P) That I could have for under 500cals and one of them is a deli wrap and the other two are main courses but I would have to swap chips for a side salad. It completely shocked me to see that most meals are half or more of your RDA. xxx

Quality Food, Great Value | Food Menu | J D Wetherspoon

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Deezer

Deezer Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st7lb(31.27%)
    Diet:
    /Primal/Crossfit
    Ooooh thats a bit scary!!! : (

*Note to self.... give weatherspoons a swerve!!!

On that Fat Families the other week it was saying that 1 portion of chips from the chippy (Nothing on it!!! JUST THE CHIPS!!!) is about 1000 cals!!!!!!

4. brochmor

brochmor food is not my friend!

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(17.24%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    Yeah but you kind of expect the chips from the chippy to be unhealthy, have you seen how greasy the paper gets! lol, but wetherspoons are frozen chips, I used to have sausage chips and beans there, and to be honest I always thought it was better than having fast food, but I looked at the mcdonalds website, There are absolutely loads of things i could have there that would be 'healthier' than the 900- odd cals i was eating in wetherspoons!! xxx

5. izzysmum

izzysmum Full Member

Diet:
    Dukan
    Note to self - save your money and your calorie allowance and don't eat at Wetherspoons!!