• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Oh my giddy aunt...!

brochmor

food is not my friend!
S: 14st7lb C: 12st0lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 31.7 Loss: 2st7lb(17.24%)
Has anyone ever looked at the calories in wetherspoons food?? I have no idea how they get beans on toast to be 529 cals?!? or just a bowl of chips to be over 700?! What on earth are they doing to it?? I found 3 things on the menu that I like (fussy eater =P) That I could have for under 500cals and one of them is a deli wrap and the other two are main courses but I would have to swap chips for a side salad. It completely shocked me to see that most meals are half or more of your RDA. xxx

Quality Food, Great Value | Food Menu | J D Wetherspoon

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Deezer

Gold Member
S: 20st11lb C: 14st4lb G: 12st7lb BMI: 32.3 Loss: 6st7lb(31.27%)
Ooooh thats a bit scary!!! : (

*Note to self.... give weatherspoons a swerve!!!

On that Fat Families the other week it was saying that 1 portion of chips from the chippy (Nothing on it!!! JUST THE CHIPS!!!) is about 1000 cals!!!!!!

brochmor

food is not my friend!
S: 14st7lb C: 12st0lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 31.7 Loss: 2st7lb(17.24%)
Yeah but you kind of expect the chips from the chippy to be unhealthy, have you seen how greasy the paper gets! lol, but wetherspoons are frozen chips, I used to have sausage chips and beans there, and to be honest I always thought it was better than having fast food, but I looked at the mcdonalds website, There are absolutely loads of things i could have there that would be 'healthier' than the 900- odd cals i was eating in wetherspoons!! xxx