OH MY GOD.. i can smell French Toast!

rade

try, try & try some more!
:cry: it smells sssooooooo good!! lol

with ketchup, yum! i might have to kill my flatmate :rolleyes:

very true!! does smell nice though haha!

Tell me about it! I live above a pizza shop -eeek! It smells sooo amazing, and a 7inch pizza is only a pound!!

NO NO NO

Do not give in guys. (says me who keeps hearing the carb fairy)!!:rotflmao:.....FRENCH TOAST AND PIZZA, NO NO NO!!! SLIM IS BETTER, UMGH JUST TASTE IT.:gen126:...GOOD LUCK.

It's not widely known but I will let you into a secret.... Pizza and French Toast are actually extremely poisonous!

Gx

It's not widely known but I will let you into a secret.... Pizza and French Toast are actually extremely poisonous!

Gx

wow!! glad to hear it! lol

Dear lighter lady

MOVE HOUSE

Good grief you deserve a medal Bless you and your willpower

Gx

Loved it :)

food :sign0137: .... you DON'T need it!! and anyways you'd only have been disappointed that it didn't taste as good as you thought it would anyway ;)

NO YOU DON'T WANT ANY!!!!

Yesterday at work, someone was eating bacon sandwiches and I just wanted to eat everything in sight! But I resisted and if I can do it, then anyone can!!!
Yes, I would still love to eat all the things I used to, but now I want to be thinner even more!

Dear lighter lady

MOVE HOUSE

Good grief you deserve a medal Bless you and your willpower

Thanks!! Sadly I can't find another flat in my budget anywhere that's as nice as this one! And as central! :sigh:Am just having to hold my nose when I walk past! :(

Back