Extra Easy Oh my god I have to take some finger foods tonight and I haven't a clue!!

Lady La La

Tonight I have to take food to slimming world which is either syn free or very low syns.... i completely forgot about this and need something fast and simple to do when I get hom from work.. any ideas??

Get some packets of crab sticks and arrange them on a plate with cherry toms and cucumber sticks. Dead easy!

Carrot sticks, celery sticks (anything you fancy) arranged round the plate, with a nice garlic and chilli dip made from vlf nat yoghurt placed in the centre of the plate in a ramekin dish?

Nobody ever said you have to do something complex! Anything you take will be gratefully received.
Have a good night!

Could make some coleslaw with cabbage, carrots, spring onions and fat free fromage frais and 2 tbsps light mayo<

if was my they be getting celary sticks haha im worse person and low imagination!..

btw are crab sticks low syned?

I'm pretty sure they're free but don't like them so have never looked. I'm so helpful.:p

All those suggestions are good. If you think it's a cop out (but you shouldn't:)) then you could take something like a frittata which is gorgeous cold and easy to eat with fingers.

Its really nice Bev :)

this thread as made my day i love crabsticks :) yaaay

btw eating whole packet is allowed? LOL

Back