Oh my god - I really have done it. I've lost 100 POUNDS!!!!!

I think what I am so impressed with is; even with all the ups and downs, the traumas and the triumphs, the holidays and the fags You have never cheated!!! what freaking willpower!!

Blondie you go girl

Congratulations!

Your will power is sooooo fantastic you are going to do this journey to the end Well done BL you deserve this:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Congratulations! you are right to be very proud of your achievment. Well done!!

thats fantastic people like u keep me inspired well done and thank you your brilliant and you should feel over the moon u deserve it well done again xx

well done BL, thats amazing.

i am so pleased for you x

Thanks everyone!! I still can't believe it. I mean, I knew I would do it this time.....but the last few weeks its just been so slow - so to finally get there, to make it real, well its just a fantastic feeling.

It is a HUGE item I can cross off of my "To-do list" :D

Thanks everyone for all your words!!!

XX

WOW - how fantastic. i am so pleased that you have reached this goal and that you are so over the moon - you should be so very proud. i have read many of your posts and you are a true inspiration to us all. well done and many many congratulations. x

What a fantastic achievement. You are a huge (or should that be slim ;)) inspiration to so many.

Oh wow, that's fabulous! Did you change anything over the last week or do you think it was just your body catching up? You've done brilliantly!

Thank you SFA, and welcome back after your hols! :)

I think it was mainly my body catching up with me. I did up my water slightly, but only a few days worth, and I had an early pack a few days too. Those were really the only things I did different. But it was great to get moving again!!

Thanks hon!! :)
XX

Back