OH MY GOD I WANT A CHINESE!!!

ChrissyRiley

Silver Member
Been sat here for 20 minutes debating if I should or shouldn't of course I know I shouldn't, but I just can't help it!
It's like I'm bloody posessed!!!! HELP!!!!

hi- i was like that last night could have murdered a pizza n cheese n chips but my fella told me just how crap i would feel after and that it was my xhoice to do this diet.

Be strong! think of how rubbish you may feel after. hope that helps x

Don't do it!!!! The fact that you have debated it means you don't really want it - imagine how great you will feel in the morning knowing that you had a 100% day today :)

Thanks, I didn't do it, Wanted to though LOL!xx

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! DOWN WITH THE CHINESE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope you've gone to bed without one and feel fabby in the morning :) xx

fdhgdjm

It's probably not recommended but this works for me.. I have started a list of things I'm going t have once I'm at target. Obviously not all in one go lol and I probably won't even have them but it really helps me move past cravings

piggly said:
It's probably not recommended but this works for me.. I have started a list of things I'm going t have once I'm at target. Obviously not all in one go lol and I probably won't even have them but it really helps me move past cravings

Good idea... I've already mentally listed at least 2 meals lol. Think I will have anything I fancy once a week once at target sort of the 90/10 rule!

That is a really good idea x

Back