Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God.....

Poppysparkle

Silver Member
.....speechless!!

Just take a look at my updated sig and ticker to see why!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek:

Yay well done hun :D, you look amazing and totally deserve your success :)

Emma xXx

:wow::talk017::wow::talk017::wow::talk017::busted::busted::busted::whistle::winner::0clapper::0clapper::0clapper::0clapper::banana dancer::0icanfly::0icanfly::bunnydance::party0011::party0011::woohoo::woohoo::party0038::party0023::party0038::mermaid:

oh my god im so delighted for ya....love the change in yar siggy pics....u look fab!!
are u starting rtm?
xxx

OMG Poppy what an absolute star you are, massive congratulations ..... how amazing must you feel tonight you are such an inspiration and look amazing!

Well done, well done, well done!! :happy096:

x

Well done to you. You loook amazing. Whoop whoop xxx

Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooal!!!! Well done you. God bless those last 5lbs xx

Oh my god, again!!

You lot, I honestly am in total shock! Not long been in from WI at LL! LLC gave me a free tub of sunshine orange and a lovely management bar as a reward for reaching goal!! HEE HEE!!

She actually suggested just doing one more week, but said to have milk this week, which I said I'd be happy with as I'd already bought my packs and had it in my mind that I had one more week as I never in a million years thought that I'd reach target this week.

I'll then hopefully go just a few pounds under goal and start RTM next week!!!!

One problem, I got all excited and went to the shop opposite LL to buy some skimmed milk so that I could have my first cup of tea with milk since October, but now I'm too nervous to have any! I know it's just milk for goodness sake!! What's going to happen to me when I have to eat food???????

Help!!

Oh, so in shock that I forgot to say thanks to you all for your congrats!! I know you are sharing in my joy and I love you all loads! You are the best and most supportive group of people that I've ever had the pleasure to 'meet'!!!

POPPYY!!! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY! Now its your turn to sing and dance!!!

Good luck with the milk - don't be scared of it, but if you're finding it daunting maybe just put it in the shakes for this week?

So,so so so happy for you!!

I thought about that Em, but it seems more 'harmless' (ridiculous to speak about skimmed milk like that!!) to have it just in a cup of tea - plus I find the shakes pretty rich anyway and the thought of milk in them isn't too appealing to be honest.

Who would have thought that I could lose 5st 13lb in 20 weeks!!!

Don't be scared. You'll be great I'm sure.
Very jealous you got freebies. I'm going to go and demand some fruits of the forest from my LLC lol xx

Woohoo a huge congratulations poppy i'm so proud of you. I've loved following your weight loss journey and i'm so happy you've got to target.
I remember you writing about how you were sitting on xmas day with your black cofee whilst everyone had xmas dinner, looking back i bet all those moments were so worth it just to feel how you are now.
You done amazing and you should be so proud of yourself because your signature pics speak for themselves, you look amazing and your one heck of a yummy mummy ;).
Good luck with you milk week i'll keep an eye out to see how your getting on. xx

Congratulations Poppy.Another LL success story.You have lost a fantastic amount of weight in foundation,and you look beautiful.All those negative comments will seem far away now.Enjoy your success you deserve it
:worthy::happy096::gimi::bliss::talk017:

I don't know you but well done love!!!! Your hair looks gorge, and I love your top!!! I can't wait til I can do posts like that yeyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!! xxx

Very very very well done to you. Kind of funny considering your long deliberations about when to go onto RTM - your body knew the answer :) You had great losses each week - what was the secret?

Going straight to skimmed milk may be a bit of a shock. I had half-milk and half-water for a day or two to get used to it.

Anyhow hon, seriously many congrats. You've BECOME the person you were designed to be and I hope you are really proud of yourself. xx

Thanks for the advice re the milk! I might just try a little bit and see how I go!

And oh my, my chin just fell open when I read your sentence that I've BECOME the person I was designed to be! You're right, I have!! Wow, it's just surreal!

As to the answer re the good losses - I have no idea!! I've just followed the rules to the absolute letter I suppose and done 100% LL, no more, no less! What a magic diet this is!

Someone pinch me quick!! Second thoughts, don't bother!! :p

Woohoo a huge congratulations poppy i'm so proud of you. I've loved following your weight loss journey and i'm so happy you've got to target.
I remember you writing about how you were sitting on xmas day with your black cofee whilst everyone had xmas dinner, looking back i bet all those moments were so worth it just to feel how you are now.
You done amazing and you should be so proud of yourself because your signature pics speak for themselves, you look amazing and your one heck of a yummy mummy ;).
Good luck with you milk week i'll keep an eye out to see how your getting on. xx

You are so good to remember me sitting with coffee on Xmas day! And yes, it was worth every last minute!! Next week the hard bit starts - I'm being chicken for now and doing one more week though and taking the easy way!!

Bless you Suzy and JC!! Thank you so much!

Back