Oh My God please tell me

debsxdiet

Silver Member
OMG Please tell me that this hunger passes in a few days i am absolutely starving!! I dont even think i d be this hungry if i had just eaten nothing...... Does it pass????

so far i have had!

1 shake at about 11.30am
1 apple
2 satsumas
2 pints of water

i am currently drinking a chicken oxo! i plan on having a 70 calorie alpen bar later tonight

i ll have another shake about 5pm going to a kids party and will have my meal when i get home..... if my will power resists the party food and its My Birthday too.

I have also been dieting prior to starting this sort of like atkins i was very rarely hungry.... i m hoping the hungryness will go away in a few days.

I'm not doing slimfast so feel free to disregard but I'd say if you are that hungry then have something, an extra 100-200 calories to stop you going off on a mad one...the lesser of 2 evils. either have half a shake and make it hot or cook something low cal. I've done slimfast years ago and I didnt feel like i've eaten if everything I had was cold, it was the only time i struggled.

Same goes now, if i eat a sandwich or a salad with cold meat, and have another cold meal later it just doesnt work, i dont feel satisfied...a huge bowl of green veg with half a tablespoon of olive oil and some herbs and spices does the trick for me...all for around 100 cals

thanks for the advice! i m ok now i had my main meal! My mum says that to that maybe i should be having an extra snack since i am very over weight! i m going to try to stick to the recommended,

I did find however the chicken oxo drink help loads. so even a couple of them a day may help. Thanks for advice xx

be careful your not under-eating. I did and i maintained for 2 weeks with no loss.....my body went into stavation mode, if your that hungry have an extra snack and slowly cut back. x

I was like that the other day - couldn't wait for my dinner, but I managed - better now - think it was my stomach still needing to shrink a bit more to adjust!

Back