Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Oh My God please tell me

Discussion in 'SlimFast' started by debsxdiet, 26 January 2011 Social URL.

1. debsxdiet

debsxdiet Silver Member

Start Weight:
    28st2.0lb
    Current Weight:
    26st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    20st0.0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10.5lb(6.22%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    OMG Please tell me that this hunger passes in a few days i am absolutely starving!! I dont even think i d be this hungry if i had just eaten nothing...... Does it pass????

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. debsxdiet

debsxdiet Silver Member

Start Weight:
    28st2.0lb
    Current Weight:
    26st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    20st0.0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10.5lb(6.22%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    so far i have had!

1 shake at about 11.30am
    1 apple
    2 satsumas
    2 pints of water

i am currently drinking a chicken oxo! i plan on having a 70 calorie alpen bar later tonight

i ll have another shake about 5pm going to a kids party and will have my meal when i get home..... if my will power resists the party food and its My Birthday too.

I have also been dieting prior to starting this sort of like atkins i was very rarely hungry.... i m hoping the hungryness will go away in a few days.

4. CatCrazy

CatCrazy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st1lb
    Current Weight:
    13st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st6lb(24.51%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting
    I'm not doing slimfast so feel free to disregard but I'd say if you are that hungry then have something, an extra 100-200 calories to stop you going off on a mad one...the lesser of 2 evils. either have half a shake and make it hot or cook something low cal. I've done slimfast years ago and I didnt feel like i've eaten if everything I had was cold, it was the only time i struggled.

Same goes now, if i eat a sandwich or a salad with cold meat, and have another cold meal later it just doesnt work, i dont feel satisfied...a huge bowl of green veg with half a tablespoon of olive oil and some herbs and spices does the trick for me...all for around 100 cals

5. debsxdiet

debsxdiet Silver Member

Start Weight:
    28st2.0lb
    Current Weight:
    26st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    20st0.0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10.5lb(6.22%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    thanks for the advice! i m ok now i had my main meal! My mum says that to that maybe i should be having an extra snack since i am very over weight! i m going to try to stick to the recommended,

I did find however the chicken oxo drink help loads. so even a couple of them a day may help. Thanks for advice xx

6. stephie77

stephie77 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st13lb(16.8%)
    be careful your not under-eating. I did and i maintained for 2 weeks with no loss.....my body went into stavation mode, if your that hungry have an extra snack and slowly cut back. x

7. MandyJ72

MandyJ72 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.27%)
    Diet:
    Slim Fast
    I was like that the other day - couldn't wait for my dinner, but I managed - better now - think it was my stomach still needing to shrink a bit more to adjust!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.