Oh my god........

icemoose

The Diet Guy
I had my eyebrows waxed today (don't ask me why!! it was cheap and I was having a BNS massage and a male facial so thought it would be fun!)

Anyway OH MY GOD!!! How much did that hurt!!! I wanted her to stop after the first one as it hurt too much but then I would have looked stupid!!

Pain worse than childbirth (start debate here!!)

You big wuss! It doesn't hurt a bit!!!!

Well, ok then it does - but I couldn't pass up the opportunity for a little tease!

And no, darling - it's nothing like the pain of childbirth - unless, of course, you were passing a bowling ball at the time! hehe

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Don't know what to say except you've only got yourself to blame.:rotflmao:

LMAO! They look good actually!! It just hurt a lot at the time! And the facial was this Hypothermie thing where she had some electrical fizzing thing that kept zapping spots (not that I have any!)

All in all 70 quid well spent i thought....

OK uploading my new eyebrow picture right now into the gallery!

Wow! They look good Mike.

My son's girlfriends mother is a beautician and he came home last week and thrust his face in mine. I wondered what the problem was. He said " Cant you see the difference?" It turned out J had waxed his eyebrows cos girlfriend did not like the hair between the eyebrows.

LOL - You're a brave man!!!! ;)

I'm booked in at 11 tomorrow for an eyebrow wax and eyelash tint.
I'm not worried one bit after your write up now :D hehe.

Kitty xxx

Nice brow!
Not sure about the legality though.Aren't there restrictions concerning the sending & viewing of body parts?

Beautiful Mike. Absolutely stunning :D

Mikegif.gif

Back