Oh My God!!

Nay.

Bum as big as my Horse's!
Since starting SW I have taken a look at my old diet, and the things that I loved to eat. I would quite often pop to macdonalds as it was quick and also good hangover food. I always had a large big mac meal with strawberry milkshake......78 SYNS!
Its that time of year when easter stuff hits the shops, mmm Cadbury cream eggs, I used to munch through 3 at a time....9 SYNS EACH!
Hard day at work, chill with a large glass or 4 of red wine.....8.5 SYNS PER GLASS!
Get the munchies, reach for the share bag of crisps.....on average for the amount of Monster Munch I scoffed....60 SYNS!

And so it goes on. It's little wonder I'm the size that I am. Serves me right!! :eek:

I daren't count how many syns I was having before starting SW. Big bag of doritos and a jar of dip, half on Fri night and the rest on Sat! Pizza every Saturday. Fish & chips every Fri lunchtime.....and so on. :eek:

I know! It goes to show how it all adds up, and how fast!!

fish and chips scared the hell out of me when I read the syns.
my big downfall is tiredness, because my diet wasn' as good as I thought it was, the strains of being a mum meant I was always tired so I'd turn to caffeine and fatty, sugary foods. caffeine also increases appetite so I was on a vicious cycle.
I've been a lot more awake the past few days!

My "better than takeaway" pizza was 98 syns. Used to have that and cheesecake for pudding, to myself, more often than I should..... !!

Oh, I dread to think how many I must have been having... my general daily diet wasn't too bad, breakfast lunch and dinners were ok, but things like putting lots of salt on my meals, and the amount of wine I'd have... plus things like going to the boyfriend's in the evening.

He finishes work quite late, so I'd have dinner at home and then go to his later on in the evening, and he and his housemate would usually order takeaway, and I'd join in and get some even though I'd had dinner already... bad TIMES.

Good thing about SW is that I know I can still join with takeaway if I'm feeling hungry and just have a dish that is lowish in syns. Haven't done so yet, but it's good to know, so I don't feel totally without! And I still enjoy two glasses of wine a day (13 syns) a lot of the time.

What size glasses are those hun?

they're the mini bottles (187ml). I did some calculations based on the fact that 175ml dry white is 6 syns, so worked out basically per ml what syns it contained, and that put 187ml at 6.5 rounded up!

Back