OH MY GOD!

snannapuss

Hi everyone, well it was my first weigh in last night and I lost.................................15lbs! :8855: I was so chuffed! Can't believe that's possible in a week? Is it a true 'weight loss' or is it water etc? I've stuck to the diet solidly and drank enough water to drown myself! It just seems a bit too good to be true! Hope you're all getting on well and that you're ploughing through! x

Oh well done!!! xx

Ooo well done hun, amazing loss :D

xXx

Wow!! Well done!

First off it is the excess water, surprising I know as you are constantly downing it, and all the food in your 'larder' stores, recent food etc. You'll be well into the 'fridge' stores of your body and once into ketosis (which you probably are) you're using up the 'freezer' stuff, your fat stores. It is certainly a diet grabber but the rest of the diet works too, even though you never match the first week, which is the winning part of LL.

Great stuff!

Well done babe! That's amazing. Keep going! Water is key!

B x

well done! 15lbs is truely sensational!

I'll be a mix of excess water, your glycogen stores, losing the remaining foodstuffs in your stomach / intestines, and a little fat loss.

Rest assured though, at your next WI you can be sure that it's all fat that you've lost! :)

WOW, Well done Snana, fabulous start - over a stone. What a beginning to spur you on. xxx

Wow - that's a fab loss - well done

xxx

what an excellent start, well done!
daisy x

Back