Oh my gosh

Discussion in 'WeMITTS (We Mean It This Time)' started by Guru, 22 July 2009 Social URL.

1. Guru

Guru Silver Member

Start Weight:
    22st10.5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st9lb(16.01%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    How did I not find this bit of the forum before?!! I am thrilled to find you all!

I am on my second week of CD and have SO MUCH to lose that it seems like the end will never be in sight!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. drylaw

drylaw Full Member

Start Weight:
    23st0lb
    Current Weight:
    23st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    21st8lb
    Lost(%):
    -0st4lb(-1.24%)
    Diet:
    W8
    hi there like you i too have a lot of weight to lose and glad i found this site as well as this part of the forum like you i have have given myself small goals rather than dwelling on the overall pic
    im on my third week of w8 and have lost 17lb only the other 10+ stone to go
    so together maybe we can help each other

4. RainbowRose

RainbowRose Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Healthy eating and willpower!
    Hello, nice to meet you.

I 'belong' in this section and I too have a lot to lose, but you know what?..together we'll do it!

Good luck with your weight loss..what lovely motivation, wishing you a lorry load of success with IVF.

Just a thought...I lost over 5 stone a few years ago, and fell pregnant naturally :) Medics believe the weight loss definately helped.

Disappointed in myself that over the years I gained it all again and then some :cry:

5. Guru

Guru Silver Member

Start Weight:
    22st10.5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st9lb(16.01%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hello drylaw and RainbowRose.

I am half hoping that losing the weight will mean I fall pregnant naturally - it certainly can't hurt to try anyway ;)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.