OH MY LORD...Even I can't dispute this look different!! BEWARE..These are undie pics!

EmVeg

Do a little dance!
Okay - sorry to make you see this, but I came across a couple of my week 1 pics, and I CANNOT BELIEVE IT. I thought I looked okay in them...Look at me now compared to it.

When I saw the old pic I had to go and take one right away and HOPE I could see a difference (hence the non-matching panties - SORRY!)

I want to scream with happiness.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Attachments

• DSCN0153.JPG
    DSCN0153.JPG
    61.8 KB · Views: 210
  • Week 1 Back.JPG
    Week 1 Back.JPG
    52.3 KB · Views: 204
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    58.4 KB · Views: 212
  • Week 1 Left Side.JPG
    Week 1 Left Side.JPG
    52.2 KB · Views: 201
wow you look amazing. You are an inspiration to me who is only on week one and already stuggling! (day two). I live in WGC so we are really close.

WOW!!!! You look absolutely amazing :) well done hun! xXx

Huge difference Em! No wonder you're over the moon!!

Great pics EmVeg! You've got a fabulous waist!

how small is your waist!!!!!!
i wish i had been brave enough to take undie pics at the start
you look great
daisy x

Wow Em you look amazing and I agree with the others .... how tiny is your waist??? Huge well done you must be very proud of yourself!

x

Wow! What a difference, and look at your teeny tiny waist!

Em, you look absolutely amazing!! Wow!

Wow....so you should be happy enough to scream. You look fantastic. Well done you.
xx

Oh my god! The difference is absolutely amazing! Well done!

What can I add?- absolutely fantastic!!

Excellent honey! You're looking fab!! :D I hated my 'before' undies pics, but they really are so inspiring as there are no clothes to flatter/hide - just your body, bumps and all. Go Em!! :) x x x

Thank you everyone.., So not used to those comments!! My, my strokes profile has gone through the roof today... I'm just so amazed with the change that I had to post!!

3 months ago I would have NEVER even considered posting that, but last night I didn't even think twice!

Back