oh my oh my

fennerxo

I am writing this to let everybody know how bad I have been this week.

Wednesday - after noon tea
Thursday - A scone, ice cream, carvery and a slice of lemon meringue pie
Friday - lemon top
Saturday - had a night out and drank and then had a pizza!
sunday - orange lucozade, turkey drummers!!

tomorrow is weigh in and I am going to go but not get weighed!!
I know I have been bad but you cant stick to it 100% all the time!
I have also been to the gym three times this week so I have done body magic!

Back on tomorrow and it will all be goooooooood

tomorrow is weigh in and I am going to go but not get weighed!!
I know I have been bad but you cant stick to it 100% all the time!

Why aren't you going to get weighed? You are right that you can't be 100% all the time, but why then not get weighed afterwards?

Get weighed (you might be surprised), then draw a line under it and have a fantastic week.

xx

If you get weighed you'll have something concrete to work towards next week! Xx

Hey hun, bite the bullet and get weighed.....xx

you should get weighed.
it might not be as bad as you were expecting anyway.
in the grand scheme of things its not 'that' bad,especially if you have been good the rest of the time and been to the gym 3 times.
you need to get weighed,draw a line and hop back on,it will actually make you feel better and it will also make you more likely to stick to it this week rather than be 'oh well'

If you don't get weighed then you can't tell how good your good week has been, cause you can't determine how much you lost that week. I say bite the bullet and get weighed, then next week you can see how much you have managed to shift. :)

I think you should definitely weigh.
I'm guessing you're a little apprehensive about the group chat and having to talk about your week.
Everybody has weeks like this and I think you'll be suprised how non-judgemental the group is. No-one is angelic enough that they won't be able to relate.

I've found that to be one of the most valuable parts of the SW experience. You learn through your "slip-ups" and your consultant will be able to help you to figure out what happened this week.

definatly get weighed this is coming from someone who had 7 weeks of due to a death in the family and an operation but i went to every weigh in i gained 9 lbs but i reckon it would of been alot more if i hadnt gone and got weighed.

I had a week like that last week. It was star week, I couldn't 'go' and I just didn't stick to my syns.

I went to class expecting a gain but actually lost 0.5lb! It was such a surprise! I got back on plan this week and have been 100% so am hoping for a better loss tomorrow.

I agree totally with the others, git to get weighed - tell yourr C you don't want it refered to in group if you like but you need to do it. Otherwise it's like overspending and not opening your bank statements!

Agree with all of the above. There is no point not getting weighed - a) it might not be as bad as you think b) even if it *is* as bad as you think, if you don;t get weighed this week you've written off next week as well. Thats a slippery slope.

If you put on 2, 4, 6lb at least its in writing and next week you can look forward to losing again. If you dont get weighed you've still got to lose *that* 2, 4, 6lb *AND* lose some more on top of that - it's impossible. Not getting weighed is not kidding anyone - not your consultant, not yourself. You KNOW what you've done, not having it in writing has absolutely zero effect on what you really do weigh in real life and just makes the next week (and beyond) an impossible task to catch up.

You dont have to talk about it to the class if you dont want to, Im sure your c will be fine not to say anything, or you could just WI and leave - but you might actually find it good to be able to talk about it with other people - I bet the vast majority of them have been there, done that and will not judge you but in fact totally identify with what you're facing.

Good luck, and hope you WI this week, if only to make next week easier x :)

Agree get on those scales! You'll not be able to judge your success next week if you don't. Say you've had a 2lb gain but then only lose 1.5lb to you it will seem like a 1/2lb gain on a week you've tried to be good do you'll get disappointed again x

thanks for the support guys!
i went and got weighed and it was sooo bad!!!!!
but i am back on it now for the next week

well done you, now you know where you stand! (((((fennerxo))))

Back